Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathema to the Empire" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19029
Show all folders

Hukalon (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 12:05 AM

#19032, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathema to the Empire"

Basically rolled this char to test out the new practice system.. Thumbs up from me i guess. Didn't practice a thing and heroed in 44 hours and did relatively well. New Empire's alright, as long as any of the imms up there don't try too hard to interact with people. That Menzaen deal would of sent me overboard on the rampage scale. I'm actually amazed at that guy's self restraint.

Faeras: I like'd you for some reason, had some good times.

Menzaen: That stands as the single dumbest reason i've ever seen anyone get anathema'd.

Darthiel: We didn't do too much together, but you were definitely handy to have around.

Aemelius: Killing you was the reason i went on playing, now you're dead so i can delete happily.

Astilamos: I'm sure you'll do wonders with the cabal. Took some work to get you to finally anathema me.

Birkota: Giving the girdle back was a pretty dumb idea.

Socherion: Always good to travel with, wish we could of gotten together more.

Paladins: I hate wrath. I really really do.

ShadowSectImm: Don't know why you didn't anathema me. I would have.

Khasotholas: Good stuff, fun as always. No idea why i wasn't anathema'd by you either.

Eluna: You're an amazing prep monkey. I can't compete with that.

I hope someday to finally learn how to play a warrior properly but prepping just gives me a headache. That's my huge disadvantage. As to Nepenthe saying he could beat my level 15 duergar warrior wielding axes with his lowbie thief. I say.. no.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathema to... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 11-Jul-03 11:47 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Yllorok (Guest), 12-Jul-03 10:03 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Zulghinlour, 12-Jul-03 12:59 AM, #3
Reply Uh. Damn. Good work., Socherion (Guest), 12-Jul-03 12:06 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 12:05 AM #1
     Reply Amazing, Eluna, 12-Jul-03 04:03 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Amazing, Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 02:30 PM, #10
          Reply Nuttin short about dis bus biatch :P n/t, Jhanderin (Guest), 12-Jul-03 09:56 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Xehlaell (Guest), 12-Jul-03 08:05 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Khasotholas, 12-Jul-03 08:44 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 02:22 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Beast, 12-Jul-03 02:01 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Valguarnera, 12-Jul-03 08:51 PM, #11
     Reply Awesome character., Faeras. (Guest), 13-Jul-03 10:46 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19029 Previous topic | Next topic