Subject: "[NEXUS] (DEL) Blumbia the Grand Mistress of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18268
Show all folders

WemnarWed 11-Jun-03 12:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#18268, "[NEXUS] (DEL) Blumbia the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Well this character wasn't suppose to wrap up my Carrionfields Career but it seems it has. I've lost all extra time to play. Plus CF has been a tool that I used to run from life. It has caught up with me and I've had to turn around and face the hurt and pains in my past and 'dispel the evil' so to speak. Getting this monkey off my back (not CF) has been a long process and CF kept me sane well the Lord has used CF to keep me sane. Who ever said D&D games are the debil are misinformed. Well not totally the devil but there are some great things with being able to roleplay. Well it's sad that time has slipped away and all but I've got to put the game to the side for now. To all the people I've interacted with with all my characters Thanks so much. Imms Keep it up. I never reached the one goal I wanted to do which was to Immort so I could give back what you guys have given me so much. Thanks again for a great game.

Ny.

Nyria Human Healer Ullerite
Nyrina Storm Arbiter
Labozqec Human Healer Dawn
Blumbia Nexan Shifter (Fox/Walrus)
Wemnar Dwarf Warrior Dawn
Roxtor Orc remade six times?
...boy my mind has gone blank it's been a host of other characters
Lalgar Dwarf Warrior Dawn
Picatepty Half-Elf Invoker Warlock
Arigil Elf Warrior Maran
Dualit Human Ranger Sylvan
Zheota Human Shifter Scion (Lion/Armadillo)

Respond and I'll reply back. Take care all...Shout outs to D.! P.! L.! J.! and all you other folk! You know who you are!

Nyria
AOL JValenNC
Email jvalennc@hotmail.com

Oh my pk ratio was 25%!

Woot! I carry on the low pk ratio legacy!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[NEXUS] (DEL) Blumbia the Grand Mistress of Changelings [View all] , Wemnar, Wed 11-Jun-03 12:36 PM
Reply Remember this?, Malgaris (Guest), 11-Jun-03 10:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Remember this?, Wemnar, 12-Jun-03 09:03 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18268 Previous topic | Next topic