Subject: "(DEL) [SCION] Seinmolis the Shadow" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17283
Show all folders

Seinmolis (Guest)Fri 02-May-03 03:47 PM

#17283, "(DEL) [SCION] Seinmolis the Shadow"

Well, a busy life and boredom overtook me.

This character was intended to go deep into research in poisoning and maybe figure out neat tricks and such. I had a detailed role about the love of poisoning, and how I thought of myself as a poisoner first, and a thief second. He was driven by a thirst for knowledge of all sorts, though poison knowledge was of course his greatest focus. I got pretty good at brewing and such, but I never really found much in the way of neat tricks. I found I got less and less confident in my ability to do anything against someone else one-on-one other than rob them and perhaps make them unable to fight me. Even when I used neurological poison on mages, it never seemed to give them any difficulty in casting... which with thief skills, meant I had to knock them out, run, or die (in hero range). Making the Warlock angel afraid was amusing... and a really weird bug. Scion was a fun idea, but I was the only Scion around probably 90% of the time I was on. Nor did having the item have great benefit to me, considering even with the harder induction for warrior-types, the powers were still the same weak ones. I tried to explore a decent amount, and fought at times... but this is why I had a con of 8 at the time I deleted. Oh well. On to the farewells, and if I miss you, it's nothing personal, my brain is just fried lately.

IMMS: I wish I'd added to my role alot earlier, maybe you would have noticed and helped me out with my goals... but my fault, c'est la vie.

Ilraeth: Maybe you were never around when I prayed, I don't know. I would have liked to have talked with you though.

Valguarnera: Going vis once in a while would make Scion feel a bit less empty... as Brotmin, I saw you occassionally at least, but as Seinmolis, I got no response the few times I prayed, and would have had a good bit to talk about if I'd seen you. I'm hoping you're still doing something for Scion, but the cabal seemed stagnant. Maybe there's stuff going on that other members knew about *shrug*.

Whoever ran Jacob: That was good fun, I wish I'd been able to talk more with you.

SCION: Joining Scion, as it turns out, got me plenty more enemies but almost no gains, since I didn't see members around most of the time. Even when I did, some of us were very solitary at times.

Jhaelryna: Thanks for bringing me in with my... unusual style of application. Sorry I didn't get done the things I promised, but I never got anywhere with the poisoning idea.

Ghuljun: I had a great time with you, and you were one of the few Seinmolis was really fond of, in his way. You have a great and detailed role, and it's great to see someone lich again, who has a role to make it more than just a killing thing. Unfortunetly, when you liched is about the time I got busier in real life, and when I did come on, nothing was going on.

BATTLE: Didn't have much interaction with most of you, other than the occasional fights, generally with me dying or running away.

Sabiene: It was interesting talking with you on occasion, and how civil we were. Underneath it, Seinmolis didn't like you... and I have to wonder how you felt about him. We never even talked about the magic subject, probably guessing that we'd never agree.

THIEVES: Seinmolis considered himself a poisoner, not really a thief. He learnt the thief skills in order to keep himself from being caught, and keep himself armored, and pay for ingredients and such. He only joined the Galadon guild because he was threatened to be hunted by the guild, if he did not. He joined for the safety of not being harmed by the thieves in it, which are the majority of thieves... he didn't have any great fondness for most thieves. He considered most to be motivated by basic greed, which he was above.

Gastaad: Seinmolis respected you and felt you were the only thief who really understood what drove him, and that money and possessions weren't so important in themselves. We had a good relationship, and it was nice to talk with you in what little time I spent in the guild.

Aneriasha: Sorry that I wasn't any help in the agreement I made with you, but you can see from my farewell what Scion turned out to be like for me with Seinmolis.

I'm taking a bit of a break from CF for now, but I'm sure I'll be back. Anyone who wants to email is welcome to do so, at tralish@yahoo.com

Seinmolis/Sporial/Brotmin/Phinitz

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) [SCION] Seinmolis the Shadow [View all] , Seinmolis (Guest), Fri 02-May-03 03:47 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) [SCION] Seinmolis the Shadow, Sabiene, 02-May-03 06:06 PM, #1
     Reply You rocked, Gastaad (Guest), 03-May-03 04:00 AM, #2
     Reply RE: You rocked, Seinmolis (Guest), 04-May-03 10:19 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) [SCION] Seinmolis the Shadow, Seinmolis (Guest), 04-May-03 10:17 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17283 Previous topic | Next topic