Subject: "(Del) Trinthos The Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17238
Show all folders

Trinthos (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 12:58 AM

#17238, "(Del) Trinthos The Grand Master of Artistry"

yeah finally kicked the bucket....sorry to say but this char was an utter waste of time. Died so much it made my head spin...was gonna con die but just couldn't keep interest while logged on to die enough :-P had like 7 con left

Rolled Trin to see what it was like to play a bard..pretty much it. Made up a loose role to extend on, and eventually lost interest. Lesson #1 ALWAYS MAKE A ROLE YOU ENJOY

:::::Goodbyes:::::

Drugadath: You freakin beast. no matter what I tried you always would beat me. No idea how many times you alone almost made me delete. Very well played. Just lay off the log comments

Sylvrin: My favorite bardy friend. always friendly and kind. kinda lost touch with you at higher ranks, but thats the way it goes I suppose.

Malinran: sorry buddy, you never got to rip out my insides like you promised, better luck next time! (and yeah you were another bane of my life when I didn't have flight potions on me)

Ashqer: Another one of Trins few friends. Knew you right from the beginning up to hero. Sorry our playing times didn't coincide more though. Only time I saw you after like lvl 40 was when I was just goofin around before school/work so I never was there for long. That time at the Glauruks/weald was funny as hell too btw! sittin at the Galadon healer like two lowbies who got attacked by a mocassin or somethin.

Brock: Just gonna mention you 'cause of how funny I thought it was that my Fire giant friend I knew from lowbie ranks and my storm giant friend both are still around (and they never seemed to catch me ranking with each other woot)

Dacheal: didn't interact THAT much, but from what I saw very cool char man. keep it up and keep slappin them defilers down!

hrmm.....it is 2am right now and I can't think of anyone else so don't be offended. then again I know most of you are going "who the hell is this guy? I've never seen him in my life!"

Lata!
~Quid/Nurwon/Trinthos

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) Trinthos The Grand Master of Artistry [View all] , Trinthos (Guest), Thu 01-May-03 12:58 AM
Reply Me no like you, you no like me?, Sakard (Guest), 01-May-03 02:20 PM, #7
Reply Don't listen to him!, Gwyn, 01-May-03 02:47 PM, #8
Reply ahh Sakard how could I forget...(a fond memory), Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 07:06 PM, #9
Reply Well, what i noticed was, Malinran (Guest), 01-May-03 03:26 AM, #4
Reply are you serious?, Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 08:50 AM, #5
Reply oh and..., Trin (Guest), 01-May-03 10:04 AM, #6
Reply Farewell to a good friend, Sylvrin (Guest), 01-May-03 02:45 AM, #3
Reply oh yeah...., Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 01:07 AM, #2
Reply ROLE, Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 01:01 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17238 Previous topic | Next topic