Subject: "Grawsnizh (Deleted)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16123
Show all folders

Grawsnizh (Guest)Sat 08-Mar-03 11:23 AM

#16123, "Grawsnizh (Deleted)"

Well another orc bites the dust, i had a blast playing my little grawie, now the deletion wasnt cause i died and some ####up noob took my eq, im used to that and i really think you should only be able to loot if your in the same PK range, but enough of that, i was going to write that food book, but, im boored playing him now, want to play something else.

Orcs: Behnestkitn= grawie really liked you and sucked up as much as he could, i thought you played good,

Cragath: Dont think i forget about you, you were the orc i run around with at my going up ranks n so, we never had that mud bath with that female paladin, a shame no?. bbye

Straklaw: I thought u were a strong leader and liked you aswell, some times i were on telnet and running around with you, and the horde, and two shifters and a healer, well i didnt see much as it all just scrolled by, so dont think me as a rude little orc for not answering all your orders and such. bbye

well those were the orcs i remember the most, any others just post something and well see if i remember, i played him over a long time, cause i have a very limited access to internet, some times i can play alot and then it takes awhile until the next time.

ragers: at first i grouped with you alot and gained a whole bunch of ranks with you, especially some fire giants that i ran around with alot, dont remember the name and such... and by the way when we were attacked and i found a special and secret (orc tunnel), i really used a return potion, aint that neat..?

Grawsnizh: He was the orc that sucked up to all others that were stronger than himself and despised the peons that were weaker than himself, his big dream was to write a big food book for the whole village to read and eat good stuff the rest of their short lifes. didnt work out to well cause i didnt have the energy to do so.
Life story, killed his father, tried to claim his mother but she rejected him and wanted him to grow stronger before he could claim her, arrived back at the fathers former "human farm" catching his two brothers with the mother, wich he killed at night and cooked for the mother and his sisters and other two younger brothers to eat. hmm, yes he also forced his sisters to bring in the plates with their heads....now what more, well u may think grawie talked strange, that was because his tongue was ripped in two halfes by his mother cause he once said that the human didnt taste good....only behnestkitn knew that i think, didnt write it in the role, wanted people to ask about it, wasnt any though, so i pestered behnestkitn with my life story, sorry about that, i was boored hmm well, any questions just ask away...kiss and goodbye and all that

thoughts about orcs, the rp can be real fun, and acting stupid and pretending to not knowing what they were talking about, well that was fun to, and if some lowbie was whining about eq, just ask if they are to weak to get it on their own, aah, never help others, thats the melody of orcs, and i liked it alot. well if you want my wiev of your character or something if we interacted drop me a post and ill see if i remember you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGrawsnizh (Deleted) [View all] , Grawsnizh (Guest), Sat 08-Mar-03 11:23 AM
Reply RE: Grawsnizh (Deleted), Adrigon, 09-Mar-03 03:15 PM, #2
Reply RE: Grawsnizh (Deleted), Tlarkian (Guest), 08-Mar-03 01:31 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16123 Previous topic | Next topic