Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146211
Show all folders

BeroxxusMon 11-Mar-24 10:58 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146307, "Goodbyes"

First, I will say I really enjoyed the character. I loved my build, it was a ton of fun. The Mute flaw is no joke. Not being able to send tells, speak over cabal, ask about cabal items, or use healers made my life hard. Then on top of that people wouldn't hand my scrolls back so I could keep writing back and forth with them. It is not for the feint of heart.

People say I was showered with Imm Love. I got a 3rd Legacy, Calming, from the Yuletide RC. Anyone could have placed. I got an extra edge, Courageous for bring Joihe a gift, anyone could and did do this. Hell Courageous might have gotten me kill cause it was harder to flee and lower wimpy, but so what. It was fun.

My Interactions with Rarywey could have been had with anyone following an active Immortal who visits their Immortal and roleplays. What I did get was a quest to restore my voice. Never asked for it, but was stoked when it came up. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I tried anyhow. It eventually led to frustration b/c I had such difficulties getting Joihe to respond to prayers. The first time to get her to show up took 10 days of constant praying. The second time, after a few days of getting what she wanted, took 14 days of praying (sans 4 - 5 days where I didn't log on, so 9 days of praying over a 14 day stretch). Some of those times, they were visible in some form.

My hours cut down towards the end b/c I was working 2 jobs, mixed with play off football, and finally topped with Frustration of trying to get Imm response. Eventually I succumbed to my frustration and deleted. When something becomes unfun, it is time to delete. So there you have it.

Rarywey - As always, you are amazing. Its why I keep coming back to your personas. Thank you for all your time and I pray you do not ever get burned out. Continue being awesome.

Iskrith - We had an interesting relationship. Our times at Rarywey's shrine, conversing, led us to agree on some things and I hope garnered respect to each other. Outside the shrine, we fought a great deal, and the crazy thing is, only one of us died and just once. Me of course, only b/c I was out of healing items.

Dhuuston - My best friend. Keep doing you. I'm glad we got to go exploring, even if I got us killed once or twice. Believe in yourself!

Iroenyphe - Thanks for looking out for me in my younger days! It made me laugh when you would be running all over Thera looking for me to make sure I was ok.

Bazz - Thanks for being awesome and friendly. I wish I could have done some explore stuff with you.

Fortress Mages - The lot of you got me killed a few times from Battle. Totally ok, so don't feel bad if you did/do. I don't care about dying, and I think no one died cause I held someone off for you to escape. Totally worth it.

Fortress as a whole - Quite the mix. Some of you are clearly there for gear/exploring and not fighting the good fight. There is plenty of explore chances for good aligns, just make sure you don't forget the purpose of the Cabal, especially Maran/Squires. Some of you were great and I was glad to have you on my team. Those of you like that, keep it up!

Woriech - You get this only cause I want to explain why Bynna disliked you. Our first encounter you scolded me for killing the Imperial Recruiter in town. Then that same login, I fought Iskrith and recalled back to Galadon. I was scourged and had no movement and out of silver pills. So I was stuck at the healer. You waltz in and talk about how I now wanted the protection of the cities and smirked. So from those two things is what set you against Bynna. Bynna could be very grudgy. Ask the neutral villagers I would attack while they cried out how they weren't evil.

Village - I swear I fought villagers more than any thing else. Some fights totally went my way, other not so much. I always fought alone as I could never call for help, name targets ect. If I had help that was by total chance. I probably fought more 2 villagers against my lonesomeself then the other way around. This stint of villagers has really soured my outlook on villagers. Its just feels like most of you don't have any balls to fight a fair fight. I'm not mad at anyone using their call blood. I find it an honor to have someone need it against me.

Pitti - One of the few people who took time to learn about Bynna. Maybe the only person who knew I sacrificed my gladiator "friends" during their escape to have my vengance against my Master. Thank you for being a good friend.

I'm sure I'm missing something.

But thanks,

Beroxxus/Bynna

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bynna Ras the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 04-Mar-24 06:15 PM
Reply Goodbyes, Beroxxus, 11-Mar-24 10:58 PM #3
Reply The evil within., Aithiar, 12-Mar-24 03:39 AM, #4
Reply All good holmes., Dallevian, 12-Mar-24 08:29 AM, #5
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Dhuuston (Anonymous), 12-Mar-24 08:42 AM, #6
Reply Alas!, Woreich (Anonymous), 05-Mar-24 10:32 AM, #2
Reply Very sad day, FullmoonCat, 05-Mar-24 03:54 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146211 Previous topic | Next topic