Subject: "Goodbye Faramond" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144416
Show all folders

Viera (Anonymous)Thu 06-Apr-23 09:52 PM
Charter member
#144442, "Goodbye Faramond"

Loved the char and hope you come back with a next one.

No worries about it, I was actually a bit sad you were frustrated and tried to hint that I was rooting for you to get strong. Sorry you felt beaten down on Faramond, I did think you'd eventually get into the swing of things at hero.

Re: OOC: it wasn't that bad. The bitterness thing sort of came through but it wasn't OOC, some guy getting beaten up could IC talk like that too. And the paranoid RP also fit right in. Anyway, you ate a #### death with invis-sleep from me and didn't send a single upset tell and I thought that was quite sporting. You also roleplayed enough obviously in-character that nothing from you felt like the player bleeding through.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Faramond the Initiate of the M... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 05-Apr-23 08:30 PM
Reply Final thoughts about Faramond, FullmoonCat, 06-Apr-23 11:53 AM, #6
Reply Warrior poet!, NoobAgain (NOT Trib), 06-Apr-23 01:35 PM, #7
Reply RE: Warrior poet!, FullmoonCat, 06-Apr-23 03:37 PM, #8
Reply Goodbye Faramond, Viera (Anonymous), 06-Apr-23 09:52 PM #9
     Reply RE: Goodbye Faramond, FullmoonCat, 07-Apr-23 11:34 AM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Faramond the Initiate of t..., Ilise (Anonymous), 06-Apr-23 07:48 AM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Faramond the Initiate of t..., FullmoonCat, 06-Apr-23 11:09 AM, #3
     Reply They're stretchy , Sylvuss (Anonymous), 06-Apr-23 11:27 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Faramond the Initiate of t..., Chumsickle, 05-Apr-23 11:06 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Faramond the Initiate of t..., FullmoonCat, 06-Apr-23 11:12 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144416 Previous topic | Next topic