Subject: "RE: What happened? I really liked you and thought you'd become a leader (nt)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137485
Show all folders

JaegendarTue 24-Sep-19 03:53 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137488, "RE: What happened? I really liked you and thought you'd become a leader (nt)"

I had a couple of logins dying several times and getting full looted/sacced by someone that hounded me throughout the char's life, apparently being slippery is reason enough to get full sacced out of spite.

I really pondered if there was something I could have done to prevent those deaths and at those levels and pre legacies with none to level with, I figure there was nothing I could have done. So I wasn't willing to be a walking easy kill to someone that didn't have any qualms about multi-killing/full saccing me in hopes of eventually finding someone to level and stop/mitigate the massacre.

I loved the idea of the char, he was going to be axe/hand save vs spell legacy and use pills/wands legacy. He was going to be a walking prep-monger. Getting out of trouble with elf warriors via pills and return potions during combat, and relying on stun/overhead/pincer for damage and kills.

Too bad it didn't come to fruition, it was funny being a tribunal that hated books with a passion, specially Ishuli being the Mistress of Books and leader of the Spire. Hehehehe.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Grazakhar the Master of Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 24-Sep-19 01:10 AM
Reply What happened? I really liked you and thought you'd bec..., Ex-Tribunal (Anonymous), 24-Sep-19 04:14 AM, #1
     Reply RE: What happened? I really liked you and thought you'd..., Jaegendar, 24-Sep-19 03:53 PM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137485 Previous topic | Next topic