Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan Glow of the Fortress, Elder Prophet of the Light" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129705
Show all folders

Arrashaw (Anonymous)Thu 24-Nov-16 04:02 PM
Charter member
#129719, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan Glow of the Fortress, Elder Prophet of the Light"

In brief because it's a pain in the ass doing this on the phone (trying to post from my pc still gives me a "posting denied" error)...

This character lasted a LONG time, I mean at least 3 years (I could check the logs for dates but won´t, heh). He was created as mostly an explorer type, but after some time at hero I decided to apply to Fort to bring some more life into the character. Shortly after he was inducted by that Baer conjurer (Andira?), and well the rest is history. Actually I should mention that his longevity was also affected by me erring to roll another character at one point (before induction, I'm pretty sure), something which I don't normally do. But the last year or so I've been able to play him regularly.

Then he was Acolyted later out of the blue one day and also Elderified in similar fashion I think last spring, surely just out of necessity than any accomplishment of my own, because I was literally the only Acolyte left at the time. At first I groaned because I didn't really want the position and was already sort of looking at age death coming soon, but could not really refuse either.

But in the end it was all good, and of course the perks of leadership are nice. Thanks a lot to the imms for the title, the cabal edge (for a long time I thought the power had simply been improved, before finally noticing it in the list of edges), and of course all the Forties and other players. It's been too long to try and remember everyone, so just a few names that pop into mind: Andira, Lathlaeril, Seayon, Jorje, Balgrum/Ebrithyl, Selina, Sirelas, Brondalorm, Xisaer, Sephira, Kleiran, and all the young ones coming up and basically everyone else as well, good luck and hopefully see you in the fields in one form or another!

On a final note, I have no idea how I can play any another character without tendwouds? =)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan Glow... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 23-Nov-16 11:12 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan ..., Arrashaw (Anonymous), 24-Nov-16 04:02 PM #7
Reply Loved you., Aiwin (Anonymous), 24-Nov-16 10:13 PM, #10
Reply Now this, is a huge blow to Fort, Sephira (Anonymous), 23-Nov-16 06:34 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Arrashaw Darkpaw the Sylvan ..., Balgrum/Ebrithyl (Anonymous), 23-Nov-16 02:24 PM, #5
Reply Death Echoes, Ysaloerye, 23-Nov-16 01:45 PM, #3
Reply Wow, many thanks! n/t, Arrashaw (Anonymous), 24-Nov-16 04:03 PM, #8
Reply Bummer, Kleiran (Anonymous), 23-Nov-16 01:17 PM, #2
Reply I was a big fan. (nt), Umiron, 23-Nov-16 11:32 AM, #1
     Reply Fortress, Bertrame (Anonymous), 23-Nov-16 01:49 PM, #4
     Reply Wow this too, thanks! n/t, Arrashaw (Anonymous), 24-Nov-16 04:04 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129705 Previous topic | Next topic