Subject: "RE: (DEL) Bracyan the Master of Iron" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1154
Show all folders

Leud (Guest) (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-01 11:57 PM

#1156, "RE: (DEL) Bracyan the Master of Iron"

*sigh*
That 75% is 4 kills for 1 death.. please someone smack me over the head with something heavy? No reason to delete, yet I still did. Didn't lose anything, was close to ranking again.. yet another char perishes in the 40s .. oh well.. maybe the next one will be my first hero for god knows how many years...

Incidently, to those who killed me (tore me apart!) .. why (I know I know a stupid question) this char was being geared to have basically no enemys, I had never even seen the people who had killed me before, not that I expect some foreplay before the main event but still it really dimishes the whole thing.. if I were affiliated to a cabal, I'd expect it really, but just as an unremarkable ale drinkin drow killin wanderin dwarf... felt shitty

Anyway, better do some work..

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Bracyan the Master of Iron [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 08-Jun-01 01:32 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Bracyan the Master of Iron, Em (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 03:44 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Bracyan the Master of Iron, Leud (Guest) (Guest), 08-Jun-01 11:57 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Bracyan the Master of Iron, Trestar (Guest) (Guest), 09-Jun-01 12:42 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Bracyan the Master of Iron, Kadessa (Guest) (Guest), 11-Jun-01 01:27 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #1154 Previous topic | Next topic