Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Battlefield, Ivory Warder of the Northern Wind" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97025
Show all folders

Erkad (Anonymous)Thu 20-Jan-11 10:50 AM
Charter member
#97128, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Battlefield, Ivory Warder of the Northern Wind"

Is it bad I missed the post of my own deletion?

Anyhow this was my first char. back after about 8 or 9 years. My last char. was a thief berserker (back when there was only 1 type of thief) so needless to say a lot has changed. It shows as a RAGE DELETE but i logged in intending to delete saw a chance for 1 last fight and noobed it up. dont jump into a fight after not playing for a week I was hitting all kinds of wrong aliases.

Human warriors - Great for learning. being higher level than most of your PK helps till you hit about 40, then other races level out and the edge closes.

Defender - Axe - Hand - Sucked. all my moves where 3 rounds of lag for me 2 for the enemy. Without DB to land in there somewhere people just walked away or lagged me and out tanked me.

Battle -

Zrakkna - I humped your leg as much as I could because you seem well versed in the mud and I learned something every time you where around.

Bravak - We leveled up together and had some fun but when the 3 of us got together (Berserker, Defender, Scout) I loved it. Course I sat resting to regen mana to throw dressings but none the less had a blast.

Flaayin - Only grouped with you a few times but you seemed very OOC most of the time with jokes and just annoying sh..stuff.

Renor - Like a big brother. You found me a few times lost in the world and I doubleblock / dressing you while you got me out. Thanks.

Empire - Bleh! I didn't mind logging in with a few of you on but with the mass it was pointless. A villager with no head can be very frustrating.

Nexus - Good times i guess - very back and forth it seemed. Tough inner though - wish spellbane worked on them.

Tribunal - I swear every time I talk about yall I have to delete it cause I type something like "Damn Arbbies bla bla bla" - overall I didn't like any of you. Few times i would kill someone in town and wouldn't get wanted but a Tribby would try and kill me THEN warrant me. WTF? or i'd get wanted for no reason. So tired of bad flags and no investigations. miss the old days where you could talk/barter about flags not just get wanted for crap reasons. oh well, easy to avoid yall...the random guards ALL OVER THERA NOW!? not so much. Died twice on eastern to those pointless things wandering about while being chased by the Empire ball.

Scions - F me yall have the toughest inner/outter...all i can say. I was so pissed the first time I raided at high level and EVERYTHING in my inv. was stolen. Zrakkna and Bravak were laughing at me over CB but I was hot! Mhar - only fought you once but damn spellbane is worthless now, I miss the old days.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 16-Jan-11 01:44 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Batt..., Erkad (Anonymous), 20-Jan-11 10:50 AM #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Batt..., HammerSong, 16-Jan-11 04:30 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Batt..., Erkad (Anonymous), 20-Jan-11 10:21 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97025 Previous topic | Next topic