Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Battlefield, Ivory Warder of the Northern Wind" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97025
Show all folders

Erkad (Anonymous)Thu 20-Jan-11 10:21 AM
Charter member
#97127, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Battlefield, Ivory Warder of the Northern Wind"

Work schedule changed so my play time lowered. Overall just didn't enjoy the char. Sorry if i totally sucked at understanding what was going on. I've never been very good at the RP side of CF and trying to understand dwarf talk + the jokes on other imms and clues about area/NPCs I was just lost most of the time. The interactions and prophecy was really cool but I just couldn't pain to play him anymore. Sadly I had an awesome role planned out and was only about half done with it. I think me and you would have have many many many talks if my role would have finished out but i think i'll just save it now and roll it into another char.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 16-Jan-11 01:44 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Batt..., Erkad (Anonymous), 20-Jan-11 10:50 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Batt..., HammerSong, 16-Jan-11 04:30 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Erkad the Legend of the Batt..., Erkad (Anonymous), 20-Jan-11 10:21 AM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97025 Previous topic | Next topic