Subject: "RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9531
Show all folders

Skrelia (Guest)Fri 04-Oct-02 08:05 AM

#9533, "RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of"

It was a fun run while it lasted, but it's time to take a long break from CF, I've been missing out on too many things for a while playing 4+ hours a day. It is long past time to address some RL issues I've neglected for a bit.

Two things stand out:
- Dwarven con - ohmygod! with 1260 hp naked this might have been the first warrior I've played that had more hit points than some of the well dressed mages.

- Legacies, I had balance of the sisters and surrounding the sunrise, both of which I enjoyed immensely. Surrounding the sunrise might actually need toning down. It works in a couple of scenarios when you are fighting that I'd never have imagined. If you're fighting a mob that strikes all (like Pwent) as long as you aren't tanking you'll try to avoid all the hits. Similarly when you aren't tanking and you do something that would normally leave you open for a free shot (e.g. strip, impale, etc.) you will dodge the return attack, this includes ripostes.

Farewell for now. Not sure when or how I'll return, but this damn addiction isn't out of my system yet. ...must...resist urge...to start up...roller right now.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 04-Oct-02 07:48 AM
Reply Ohhh, Anxor (Guest), 04-Oct-02 02:55 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Skrelia (Guest), 04-Oct-02 08:05 AM #2
Reply Now whos gonna help me out, with berries and stuff., Leonidas (Guest), 04-Oct-02 11:59 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Noldruk, 04-Oct-02 12:00 PM, #6
Reply Fun quotient went up and down, Skrelia (Guest), 04-Oct-02 12:13 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Fun quotient went up and down, Noldruk, 04-Oct-02 02:59 PM, #9
Reply So Long dwafie!, Uelveyye, 04-Oct-02 06:22 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Gonsuelen (Guest), 08-Oct-02 01:07 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Arehanah (Guest), 04-Oct-02 08:03 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Skrelia (Guest), 04-Oct-02 08:08 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (DEL) Skrelia the Weaponsmistress, Magistrate of, Arehanah (Guest), 04-Oct-02 08:18 AM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9531 Previous topic | Next topic