Subject: "RE: (DEL) Darbhi the Hero of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #948
Show all folders

Darbhi (Guest) (Guest)Fri 18-May-01 02:18 PM

#949, "RE: (DEL) Darbhi the Hero of Alteration"

Ah, well, just got too bored to continue. Perhaps I should thank a few people who meant something to this char.

Lets start with Manshoon, thanx for inducting me into the Masters. I had a great time while being a master, and when I got my shark I had an even better time. Thanx to all who played masters during that time, it was a blast.
Thanx also to the ragers who showed enough courage to fight me at the river, I dont think I would have. It takes no skill at all to kill a warrior, assassin, thief or ranger with a shark, atleast if you have the old transform.
Thanx also to Sanorik who inducted me into Nexus, though I still wonder why you just disapeared.
From my chars point of view, I really hated those of the Fortress, all of you. But mostly Leika, she was the reason for Darbhis hatred of the light. Valguarnera was the reason Darbhi hated the dark. You two pushed him into joining Nexus(even if you didnt know about it), or I would probably just have deleted back then. Thanx.
Well, what else can I say, I had some fun times with this char, aswell as some boring times, mostly at the end.
I might aswell thank all who play at CF for without them I wouldnt have had the fun times or the dull times. And ofcourse, thanx to all the Imms, even if I didnt have much to do with you, you keep this place running and that is worth more thanx than you can get.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <NEXUS> Darbhi the Hero of Alteration [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 18-May-01 01:54 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <NEXUS> Darbhi the Hero of Alteration, Darbhi (Guest) (Guest), 18-May-01 02:18 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #948 Previous topic | Next topic