Subject: "Hi hi, hi hi, sorry, hi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90979
Show all folders

dwimmerlingSun 07-Mar-10 09:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#90980, "Hi hi, hi hi, sorry, hi"

So awhile back I got tired of Cjelli, and started another character. Then my laptop blew up, bigtime. When I got a new one cjelli hadn't autoed, and let's face it, a thief in outlander? Kinda a cool idea. I decided to give it another go. But. But but. Final Fantasy 13 comes out tuesday, and that will take my time for awhile, and I have been hogging this spot in outlander for awhile.

I had a great role, clever, and it worked into the whole new age thingy.
Had a cool interaction with Thror, and I wish I had gotten to take it a bit further. For some reason, it never crossed my mind I would eventually have to justify an outtie following a dwarf god.

Some good interactions, thieves are hard for me, but I keep trying. I'll be back in a month or two. Take care fellow nerds.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Cjelli Heisskrieg the Unseen [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 07-Mar-10 09:04 PM
Reply Hi hi, hi hi, sorry, hi, dwimmerling, 07-Mar-10 09:10 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90979 Previous topic | Next topic