Subject: "It's not that I've never had fun with trib rangers before." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88578
Show all folders

Jhokren (Guest)Sun 29-Nov-09 09:17 PM

#88613, "It's not that I've never had fun with trib rangers before."

I played Mahendorin. I had an awesome time with Jhokren, and I enjoy fighting at the Tree against odds + getting to snare outlanders is entertaining.

It's just that I didn't know wher eto go with the char. I created this char, erm...I think probably at the end of Artenno's time. Then, OOC stuff popped up, and I didn't touch the char for a long time.

At this point, I didn't feel like going with the role I had written for Jhokren, and I forgot which Imm I had wanted to follow. Basically, I lost sight of the char. I decided that the next time I got full looted I would just delete. Luckily, several scions gave me that chance, so I deleted.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Jhokren the Master of the Beas... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 29-Nov-09 01:16 AM
Reply Was hoping to hang with you more., Mizze (Guest), 30-Nov-09 06:38 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Jhokren the Master of the ..., Asthania (Guest), 29-Nov-09 09:14 PM, #3
Reply i've had Two ranger tribs and they were unfun., Keth (Guest), 29-Nov-09 08:40 PM, #2
Reply It's not that I've never had fun with trib rangers befo..., Jhokren (Guest), 29-Nov-09 09:17 PM #4
Reply Now why would you go and rage-delete?, Lamanee (Guest), 29-Nov-09 03:31 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88578 Previous topic | Next topic