Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mordranbor the Malefic, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86929
Show all folders

Mordranbor (Guest)Sun 18-Oct-09 06:59 AM

#86932, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mordranbor the Malefic, Magistrate of Galadon"

Well despite my better judgement, I decided to give CF another shot after about a 2 or 3 year hiatus. Quite a few things have changed (*), and a lot is still the same. I really don't have the right personality to play CF. Never have. But dang it is enjoyable.

There is a good bunch of people playing CF that I interacted with for the most part. Keep up the player-player respect. I didn't experience any griefing in my 163 hours.

By the way, much love to whoever made animating zombies a LOT less annoying. Last time I played a necro there was ~ 25% success rate. Now it is about 75%.

Favourite enemy was Qrikot.
Favourite player was that scary mummy dude.

(*) I assumed nether protection was equal to protection, not shield. So I didn't bother using nether protection unless I was fighting good align, until Frismund set me straight. Thanks Frisbie!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mordranbor the Malefic, Magistrate... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 18-Oct-09 06:48 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mordranbor the Malefic, Magist..., Mordranbor (Guest), 18-Oct-09 06:59 AM #1
     Reply Damn, no more necros to annoy, Stevers (Guest), 18-Oct-09 08:21 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mordranbor the Malefic, Magist..., Isildur, 18-Oct-09 09:38 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86929 Previous topic | Next topic