Subject: "(EXTREME RAGE DELETE) Befela" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74512
Show all folders

DramaWed 26-Nov-08 01:49 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2006
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74512, "(EXTREME RAGE DELETE) Befela"
Edited on Wed 26-Nov-08 02:19 PM

Figured I'd post since it won't pop for a while and I'll forget everything.

This char started as a kill time at work project, and evolved into a lot of fun. I play strictly for enjoyment and try not to ever take the game personally, hope that came across sorry if it didn't. If I had more time, I would have shot for leadership but I just can't play during the evenings or weekends a lot. Now that work is picking up, I wouldn't be able to play anyway so I figured I'd delete after a funny death in town that led to all my swords being taken (no hard feelings by the way).

Legacy choices were awesome, greeting is great for sealing kills and crashing is the bomb. I would disarm one handed weapons like a bandit, and it works even when you're blind. On a failed disarm, it does a decent amount of damage and will fire up to 2 times a round. Will def take this legacy again at some point.

Imms - great game, kudos as always. I try to never take it for granted and do my part as a responsible player.

Baer - thanks for the Maranization, you are awesome and one of these days I will stop rolling lazy warriors and make a Baer Paladin.

Orc:

Alz - awesome dude. you make me want to play an orc.

Fort:

Ilv - keep trucking, you are classic asshole elf and I love it.

Unal - haven't seen you too much these past weeks, great char we had fun together. Thanks for showing me some stuff

Sil (edit) - almost forgot you. We were pretty much unstoppable together (due mainly to your mad skillz, I was just a tank/damage machine). You deserved maran more than me. Thanks for showing me some cool stuff.

Saerali - good healer, sorry if I got you killed a couple times.

Padwei - that time you saved me in Tahril was amazing. Keep trucking.

Little Forties - tried to interview and help out as many as I could, good luck.

Empire:

Thyran - ouch dude, just ouch.

Ahitili - scary. #### the haters I liked you.

Xherves - tough fight for me, but I tried to mix it up with you. Sorry about all the daggers.

Zefta - we had some good scraps, nothing but class from you.

Bwaadn - sorry for the rot complaints, I tried to mix it up with you when I could.

Scion:

Khra - you're getting a lot tougher. Dirty trick there at the end, but you couldn't have known Keep kicking ass.

Tribunal:

Nuthath - weak, see Ahitili for advice.

This cabal really serves no purpose besides gear hoarding and shameless ganking. Kisses.

Getting long at this point, holler if I missed you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(EXTREME RAGE DELETE) Befela [View all] , Drama, Wed 26-Nov-08 01:49 PM
Reply You were though..., Zefta (Guest), 26-Nov-08 04:59 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #74512 Previous topic | Next topic