Subject: "RE: It is finished!!! (Indeed it has)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7060
Show all folders

The Maiden (Guest)Mon 17-Jun-02 08:29 AM

#7071, "RE: It is finished!!! (Indeed it has)"

Well, I had gathered everyone into the have for a quick chat when you show up and come... Next thing we know, we are in some sort of arguement(Forgot what it was) and suddenly we were summoned.. I think we had severel conflicts due to the fact you were dwarf, I was an elf and we were forced to be apostles together. IT was fun and sorry to see you go. With previous characters I enjoyed interactions with Labo and Wemnar. As well as the rest of your chars. This rock thing went over my head, unless you mean my speaking in third person... Well hey, I will not stop speaking in it no matter how many times Derexal hounds me down and makes threats(damn, he is gone now, guess someone else will have to fufill that role ) Don't anyone talk in the third like me please! Save me the trouble of having to listen to it, Its alright with me if I speak it, but please, show mercy and don't make me listen to it.

Thanks for a great time, best of luck in the future. Come back to the haven! And please, others come too. Don't send a missive and never show again!

The Maiden,
Lysrieal Dy'eria, Acolyte of the Amaria, (Flower Driven) Apostle of the Dawn.
(And no, I am not the rock coming back to Carrionfields)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Lalgar the Weaponsmaster, Apostle of the Dawn [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 17-Jun-02 07:32 AM
Reply What a bummer that ranger Shalven was!, Llohuir, 18-Jun-02 04:53 AM, #10
Reply It is finished!!!, Wemnar, 17-Jun-02 08:08 AM, #1
     Reply RE: It is finished!!! (Indeed it has), The Maiden (Guest), 17-Jun-02 08:29 AM #2
     Reply ?, Daiken (Guest), 17-Jun-02 08:43 AM, #3
     Reply RE: ?My bad, Wemnar, 17-Jun-02 08:49 AM, #4
     Reply RE: It is finished!!!, Dullameh, 17-Jun-02 11:23 AM, #5
     Reply RE: It is finished!!!, Vynmylak, 17-Jun-02 11:49 AM, #6
     Reply RE: It is finished!!!, Lintronea (Guest), 17-Jun-02 12:01 PM, #7
     Reply All good things come to an end, Hycteran (Guest), 17-Jun-02 01:05 PM, #8
     Reply RE: All good things come to an end, The Maiden (Guest), 17-Jun-02 09:05 PM, #9
     Reply Gates, Dwarven warrior (Guest), 18-Jun-02 04:53 PM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7060 Previous topic | Next topic