Subject: "Honesty..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68339
Show all folders

ArminTue 29-Apr-08 12:10 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2008
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68341, "Honesty..."

Ok, basicly I wanted a goodie trib. (I only really play goodies anyway.) and another warrior, so I rolled up this guy since I had never tried pole and axe spec for warriors. Pole was awesome, enjoyed it and never got to use axe that much, so I'm still undecided by it.

His Role was...Never...really...completed. I was working on it and then just, poof. Lost it. Couldn't think of any where to go with it and make it interesting again.

I also think I really messed up with this character anyway. Like the time he found 100 gold coins laying in Voralian's bank. He got them, but didn't keep them. At the time I was sick and not right in the head, figured giving them away would be the honest thing to do...Then realised that was more charity then honesty.

Tribs were fun when we were retrieving but otherwise it was dull. No offense. Standing around in a city isn't what I'm used to, and I got alittle lethargic. I had alot, and I mean ALOT, of connection problems recently and it made the character hard to do anything with.

Tribs - Loved you guys. Keep trucking, thanks for all the support you gave this character.

Inglor - Thanks for giving me a chance.

Takez - You're an awesome fighter, wish I would have a had a few more arena matches with you so I could have learned more.

I think I'm going to try the entire Paladin thing again. See ya'll in the Fields.

'Character is who you are in the dark.' - Dwight L. Moody

'I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more is none.' - Macbeth

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Draekon the Initiate of the Macall... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 29-Apr-08 12:04 PM
Reply Honesty..., Armin, 29-Apr-08 12:10 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68339 Previous topic | Next topic