Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65695
Show all folders

Stunna1 (Guest)Sat 26-Jan-08 11:23 AM

#65696, "Goodbyes"

Immortal:

Kastellyn: Thanks for all your interactions! It was really hard to grab you at first, and hard to grab you toward the end there - I really felt like the Kastellyn/Dungard/Legend part of my story was left as but a shadow of what it could have been. Probably my biggest disappointment with this character. The training session with Xarturo (or whoever) and the time that you and Cezar and I chatted are two high points of this character.

I had a blast coming up with my title and last name, and I hope you appreciated the role entry about the BloodFist Clan starring Kastellyn. So what’s the deal, could I have been a tatted follower?

Ysal: Thanks for the chat at the end, and your continuing interactions throughout my life. Bummer that you came out with your religion after I’d started praying to Kasty. It would have been really cool to follow a dwarf god. If I ever roll another dwarf, you can bet I’ll be showin’ up in yer shrine der, yer immortal fargress!

Baernika: Haha! I LOVED the way I got to play Dungard around you, and I don’t know if you were just role playing, or if you were role playing off my role playing - but telling me to watch my mouth was priceless. I really liked that Dungard/Baernika was sorta like a drunken sailor having to talk to the pope. Shifting from foot to foot, afraid to talk because you might swear, and wondering if the holy person is going to smell the ale on your breath. Classic!

Thanks for the crack at Marshall. I TRULY thought I’d be able to keep it up, but as time has gone on it’s become obvious that I can’t. Very sorry to let you down.

Braemir: Always fun talking to you! Thanks for the support and occasional pep talk. Good luck in imm land.

Llorenz: AAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!! I don’t know if YOU know how many times you duoed right before I was about to get the jump on you - or how many times you UNdoed just as I was walking away from my computer. (Like that time on forest road.) It was always frustrating to fight you because your gear did so much. I don’t know how many times getting “fear” put on me saved you. Or how many times that the pincer staff lagged me clear through to your next neuro. And off course there is the time your gear PWK’d me. I really think you didn’t get enough credit for how scary you were because you had to live in the time of Ravon. In my opinion you are 10X the character that Ravon is. Very, very good job - way better than I will probably ever do. GOOD LUCK!

Fortress:

This is my 4th leader char in the Fort. The preceding three were much, much tougher to get past in terms of induction. I believe I was the 2nd or 3rd person ever to be in the Maran Cabal. Back in those days Shokai had to induct you, and that was only done after quite a bit of being watched. I maintained that attitude for a long time, and my interviews were ridiculously tough. Dungy was much, much easier going about it. I figured, hey, I’m busy - other people are busy - not everyone has the time to go through a long induction process. Just let them play and have fun with it. I had a lot more plans for things I wanted to do to further the education of squires, I just never got around to it before RL took over. Maybe next time.

Darascus: My #1 partner. Man, when you logged on I always knew there was about to be bloodshed. Together we were pretty much unstoppable. I thought your RP was a little to standoffish to be fun for me - but if it was fun for you I’m glad. Keep on trucking, player, you da man.

Laellana: Had a blast teaching you to be more dwarfy. I could never tell if you were losing link or just quiet. What gives? Keep on a’truckin’!

Pesawwkt: You were awesome! I guess I already said my goodbyes on your BF post, but YOU said something about me pissing you off and that you’d wait for me to delete. Out with it! Waaaait a minute……… I think I might know… something you said when I was deleting, am I crazy???

Nolyek: Send me an email man - sorry I never got around to you. vigil@plymouthtkd.com. Wish you didn’t delete.

Kelteon: I was always rooting for you! You were kind of like the 3rd string special ed kid of the Fortress. The one that always drops the ball, but no one kicks off the team. You cringe every time they take the field, but inside you are pulling for the day they score a touchdown.

Angaarn: I’m bummed we never got to play more. I was really looking forward to avalanche bash + cheapshot. You are the brightest of those I inducted, I’m really rooting for you to do well.

Kilthig/Donnagal: You bastards! Why did you go and delete leaving me the lone dwarf in the fort?! I have to say, when you guys gave up and both kinda said that dwarves weren’t that great anymore as warriors - it was really hard for me to stick it out. I hope I showed that a dwarf warrior can still hold his own in this day and age.

Battle:

Cezar: Too bad you were evil! I could never bring myself to dislike you. You were a very tough opponent, and a very lucky one too. You and Werzidian always managed to evade critical things at critical times. Well played, and very deserving of drillmaster. Best of luck!

Yevandr: Not a fan of the choices you made as a Villager, or the choices you made for the Village. I can’t BELIEVE you never got the smack down for killing the tara’bal and hunting mages inside the fortress. I mentioned it to Yean at one point, who said she had never witnessed it, but if she did she wouldn’t tolerate it.

Harol: Good, fun fights! Glad I finally repaid the ass kickings you gave me there at the end!

Philisringa: My favorite villager! Inmo a throwback to the glory days of the Village. Thanks for being a trooper!

Doriach: I wanted one more fight with you. Sucks that all I had to do to own you was bash, I know. I wanted to show you that I could beat you with out it too. Oh well. Keep your head up, camper.

Scion:

Sousidan: Great fights, great fun. Thanks for all the battles.

Chririkaw: You were like, impossible to beat in the 40s, then impossible to lose to at hero. I have to admit, I was thrilled when you deleted. Invokers make everything hard.

Zanadir: You and I had a fun (and long) relationship. I really enjoyed our interactions both on and off the battlefield. Well played character,. Good luck!

Igbah: You and I are friends in RL, but there were certainly no holds barred between Iggy and Dung. Lots of fighting, lots of looting - I loved it all. I’ll have more to say when you delete.

Empire:

Zridv: My arch nemesis through the 40s, then never around at hero. We had some great fights. I really feel like you gave up on going toe to toe with me too soon. I think you still could have held your own just fine, even after I got avalanche. Man, if you have that log where I killed your two groupmates on Kiadanah, then you chased me into Arkham and died at the healer I’d love to see it. That was fun!

I think I probably used 50 teleport potions and spent way too much time on water for a dwarf just because of you.

Chirkaw: Thanks for being a stand up thief. Though you were a challenge, you made a deliberate effort to not be frustrating to the players behind the people you were fighting. Thank you.

Outlander:

Werzidian: You tough bastard! Dagger specs were very hard for Dungy. You are another who seemed to evade a lot. Very well played, very tough. Good luck!

Throkk: Fun, fun fights! Wish we had more. I liked your RP, but unfortunately for our interactions, Dungy just didn’t have much to say to a fire giant who hated dwarves, lived in the woods, and didn’t frequent bars and pubs.

Nexus:

Iltch: Wow! You are the best thief I have ever seen. I personally don’t like the Nexus cabal, or the RP it creates though - so that really put a strain on our relationship. Way to be a bad ass.

I’m sure I’m forgetting a whole bunch of people, especially from the early ranking days (where I had some of the best interactions.) By all means, reply and I’ll reply back.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic[Deleted] Dungard BloodFist, the Battered Brawler, Mars... [View all] , Stunna Warborf (Guest), Sat 26-Jan-08 11:22 AM
Reply RE: [Deleted] Dungard BloodFist, the Battered Brawler, ..., Iggy (Guest), 28-Jan-08 10:36 PM, #32
Reply Thanks Iggy!, Dungy (Guest), 29-Jan-08 01:54 PM, #34
Reply Past Heroes, if interested..., Stunna1 (Guest), 26-Jan-08 11:25 AM, #2
Reply Warborf..txt, Bad Ivan, 27-Jan-08 10:52 AM, #17
Reply RE: Warborf..txt, Dungy (Guest), 27-Jan-08 01:20 PM, #20
Reply Brawling edges, NmTehW (Guest), 28-Jan-08 05:34 PM, #29
     Reply RE: Brawling edges, Dungy (Guest), 29-Jan-08 01:52 PM, #33
Reply Goodbyes, Stunna1 (Guest), 26-Jan-08 11:23 AM #1
     Reply Fargn Dunglord!, Padraig (Guest), 26-Jan-08 12:57 PM, #3
     Reply Patty!!, Dungy (Guest), 26-Jan-08 01:45 PM, #4
     Reply hey, yevandr (Guest), 26-Jan-08 01:51 PM, #5
     Reply RE: hey, Darascus (Guest), 26-Jan-08 01:56 PM, #6
     Reply RE: hey, Dungy (Guest), 26-Jan-08 05:04 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Darascus (Guest), 26-Jan-08 02:04 PM, #7
     Reply Awesome Character!, Kastellyn, 26-Jan-08 04:56 PM, #8
     Reply Bummer. :(, Dungy (Guest), 26-Jan-08 05:01 PM, #9
     Reply All I had to do was wait for you to yell when I saw you, Cezar (Guest), 26-Jan-08 05:12 PM, #11
     Reply You yell, "Oi yer ferger! Wanna scrap?!", Dungy (Guest), 27-Jan-08 01:30 PM, #24
     Reply Good dwarf. Good fights!, Throkk (Guest), 26-Jan-08 05:53 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Bajula, 26-Jan-08 06:43 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Enlilth, 26-Jan-08 08:24 PM, #14
     Reply Oh YOU!, Dungy (Guest), 27-Jan-08 01:23 PM, #21
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Angaarn (Guest), 26-Jan-08 08:37 PM, #15
     Reply Fun fighting you., TrevantR (Guest), 26-Jan-08 10:18 PM, #16
     Reply Hah!, Dungy (Guest), 27-Jan-08 01:25 PM, #22
     Reply And nothing for me? huh n/t, Eoria (Guest), 27-Jan-08 10:54 AM, #18
     Reply I'm trying to remember a moment where we interacted? :(..., Dungy (Guest), 27-Jan-08 01:26 PM, #23
          Reply When you asked if I ever gonna fight you alone :), Eoria (Guest), 27-Jan-08 04:21 PM, #25
               Reply Weren't you a utility shifter? n/t, Dungy (Guest), 27-Jan-08 09:30 PM, #26
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Braemir, 27-Jan-08 12:20 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Llorenz, 28-Jan-08 01:14 PM, #27
     Reply Arch-Nemisis is about right., Zridv (Guest), 28-Jan-08 04:41 PM, #28
     Reply I assume you meant me, Chrichuk (Guest), 28-Jan-08 07:49 PM, #30
          Reply Oh yup!, Dungard (Guest), 28-Jan-08 08:55 PM, #31
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65695 Previous topic | Next topic