Subject: "RE: A question..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6244
Show all folders

Riatsila (Guest)Thu 09-May-02 01:01 PM

#6250, "RE: A question..."

Nope hes right, Astien booted me when I was about 24st rank for summoning a troll in the spire. At the time I had seen others do so, but I got busted. His house his rules I suppose. He did grill me about getting back in and pounced on me the first mistake I made. It took me a while to figure out the gist of what Astien want from Magistrates, so I used his "lessons" and RP'd them as well as I could and incorporated them into my role. In the end I felt it made me a better trib although I did make a few stupid mistakes. Live and learn I guess. My mistakes were never malicious just one lack of understanding and the other sloppiness by not checkin a persons rank before laying a flag.
I don't claim to have been the best trib ever, but at least I was always honest to a fault.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Riatsila the Holy of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 03-May-02 02:18 PM
Reply Lata, Riatsila (Guest), 08-May-02 10:58 AM, #1
     Reply A question..., Boy Scout (Guest), 08-May-02 02:35 PM, #2
     Reply RE: A question..., Isildur, 08-May-02 02:50 PM, #3
          Reply RE: A question..., Riatsila (Guest), 09-May-02 01:01 PM #4
               Reply Cool...not what I meant..., Boy Scout (Guest), 09-May-02 04:27 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Cool...not what I meant..., Riatsila (Guest), 10-May-02 06:07 AM, #6
     Reply I feel old, Gegreigar (Guest), 10-May-02 11:08 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Lata, Fellicitinia (Guest), 10-May-02 06:24 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6244 Previous topic | Next topic