Subject: "Die Gibbeth Hokit!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6152
Show all folders

Grubbin (Guest)Thu 02-May-02 01:35 AM

#6154, "Die Gibbeth Hokit!"

Well I start this goodbye from Grubbin with a HUGE appology to Thror and the other battle memebers as I let annoyance and rage dictate once more, stupidly.
I rolled Grubbin up when battle was in the doldrums and his goal was to hero and drag a few folk with me and get the village back on its feet, in that sense...goal achieved. I love the village, always have, just got miffed a little when it changed but its cool enough now.
Grubbin was much more of a beast than I thought he would be and his specs were a great compliment to his choices of race and path in the village, scouts are great fun. They only lack in non-mage gangbangs
which incidently was the reason for the eage delete. I am a real big hater of tribunals and evern more so of gangers. I am a rager but not a berseker, why the need for a gangbang, I am designed to fight mages and did do well. I was perma-lagged, the works by two folks and the lowbies looted as usual. I think your rank should dictate the number of items you get when you type get all corpse. Nothing worse than someone looting you who you cant kill to get stuff back.
I tried to bring back a little bit of the old days with returning eq to people I killed, with the exception of weapons and magicical stuff (except Thalongrim who got his balances back).
Would have liked to have been more focused on Vahlens religion rather than the village waring and ranking others but I prioritised and most likely lost out at never trying. I had no role because I was sick of writing them as stories so I figured I would let people/Imms find out the hard way.
Would liked to have been leader but knew I did not have the time overlaps required for you american player time players so I fought less well than I should have in a mini-rites but made sure I was not pushed over and I also liked the person I fought against and they are proving me right in doing a good job.
Legacys rock and Landslide was chosen by accident by me, got my avalance and landslides mixed up, go figure. But as luck would have it, landslide was way cool.
Regrets, I have a few (obviously deleting is one) but not ever getting a chance to punk Dullameh is one. I saw him alot as I was younger but never later even when I persuaded the GF to let me use her laptop in the evenings.
Will I be back? Hell yes, In battle? Hell yes.
I would like some feedback from enemies and allies alike, good or bad about Grubbin as he has been my favourite character in some time, since Iolanthe and before that Abernyte.

Again, I appologise Thror. I wish I would not get so annoyed but cheap shitty deaths are well...cheap an shitty.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Grubbin T'Bleezik the Edge of War, Drillmaster o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 01-May-02 03:39 PM
Reply Grubbin, ORB, 02-May-02 09:34 AM, #14
Reply Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Grubbin (Guest), 02-May-02 01:35 AM #3
Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Swirzza (Guest), 02-May-02 02:05 AM, #4
Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Constance (Guest), 02-May-02 03:15 AM, #5
Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Grubbin (Guest), 02-May-02 04:06 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Constance (Guest), 02-May-02 06:06 AM, #7
     Reply Personally, ArChaos, 02-May-02 07:00 AM, #12
     Reply one the other side of the coins, incognito, 02-May-02 06:19 AM, #10
          Reply RE: one the other side of the coins, ArChaos, 02-May-02 06:53 AM, #11
               Reply for me, incognito, 02-May-02 10:22 AM, #16
                    Reply RE: for me, ArChaos, 02-May-02 11:39 AM, #18
                         Reply that is not quite my point, incognito, 03-May-02 05:29 AM, #22
                              Reply RE: that is not quite my point, Grubbin (Guest), 03-May-02 06:31 AM, #23
Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Ooqogar (Guest), 02-May-02 06:06 AM, #8
Reply You knucklehead, Intronan, 02-May-02 06:08 AM, #9
Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Thralkoz, 02-May-02 07:19 AM, #13
Reply Told you so., Xanthrailles, 02-May-02 10:08 AM, #15
Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Nydeikon (Guest), 02-May-02 10:57 AM, #17
Reply Bah, Vahlen, 02-May-02 12:03 PM, #19
Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Vomalice (Guest), 02-May-02 01:08 PM, #20
Reply RE: Die Gibbeth Hokit!, Minyar, 02-May-02 02:32 PM, #21
Reply Bloody 'ell!, HammerSong, 03-May-02 11:55 AM, #24
     Reply A question for you, Thror., Solomon (Guest), 03-May-02 12:10 PM, #25
          Reply RE: A question for you, Thror., HammerSong, 03-May-02 12:29 PM, #26
Reply but why?, Eidoran (Guest), 01-May-02 11:20 PM, #2
Reply Gah!, DwE. (Guest), 01-May-02 08:24 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6152 Previous topic | Next topic