Subject: "Ok, on to some goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6132
Show all folders

Yekirat (Guest)Wed 01-May-02 12:10 PM

#6137, "Ok, on to some goodbyes"

Deleting was delayed a bit with me trying to get my last legacy, but dying last night the way I did just iced the cake. My computer got toasted so I decided to play on the other comp in my house, which was not fun. Having to use Zmud 16f with no triggers, aliases, targetting systems, or highlights was rough . It was a nasty pkill for Thelleneor, he did good on getting me there. Quicksand on eastern sucked a tad, but it was amusing how like 6 hero scion/orcs/tribunals/ragers died there. Stupid elf invokers

I was prepared for the fight, but haste and fly fell on my way down the osendrelle fields, I didn't notice, and I payed for it. Ok, enough incessant typing.

I dislike this character from the get go. Died four pks to gangs before I even specced in spear. Looking back, I wish I had gone mace first. Spear was only good for impale, but damn, impale and boneshatter sure was nasty. It was a tough combo to pull off, but I did it pretty well. I had to rely a lot on preps though. Stoneskin, haste, protection, shield, resist mental, resist holy, pass door, cancellation...hell, I had a potion for everything. Losing a 250 pound girdle is really annoying, I must add.

Scions, I wish you guys logged on more. I only saw Dullameh twice in 80 hours, and Yuerien maybe 5. You guys were cool when around though. Krivohan was my favorite. It's nice to meet someone on the same playing level who enjoys the game for the same reasons. Vomalice and Dwoggurd, you two actually did things when logged on, and respected the two of you. Eleke too. Maybe a few others, but my memory is fuzzy. Never had any interaction with the imms, which was fine with me. Oh, Vizzimir and Krivohan, if you think I'm going to limit my enjoyment of the game for the two of you...it'll never happen. I'm nobodies bitch.

Battle, I never ganked a single one of you in my life until you fuckers decided to mess with me. Swirzza, Shamus, Kelgrimni, Ahmauk, Sahkta and a lot of you others...ganking just isn't the village way. Ooqogar, Rekuch, Tobeldest, and maybe a few others I really loved. You guys play ragers like they should be played. Good job on that. I don't know what Thror has been doing, but I wish it would stop. However, I don't want to make this into a rager flame post.

Never really traveled with any others or fought any other cabals. Maran tried ganging, but just couldn't pull it off. Right after I chose my legacy 'forsaken', no pally would fight me. Understandable.

Nydeikon, I don't know how we became such good friends, but you really added a lot to this character. Had I the time, I'm sure I would have hung out with you a lot more. You do a great job, one of the most solid characters I've seen in a while. Any reason you remind me so much of Minalcar?

Everyone else, have fun mudding. Delete your characters for finals though. School should take precedence for at least a week or two. Oh, I must admit it was refreshing to play a char that none of my icq/irc buddies knew. I might just stick with it too. Back to my hole, I might roll something in a few weeks for the summer though.

The Foreshadower

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Yekirat the Captain [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 30-Apr-02 08:37 PM
Reply 'How Not To Finish A Pk' by Swirzza, Yekirat (Guest), 01-May-02 08:05 PM, #7
Reply RE: 'How Not To Finish A Pk' by Swirzza, Swirzza (Guest), 01-May-02 09:06 PM, #8
     Reply That other fight, Yekirat (Guest), 01-May-02 09:30 PM, #9
Reply We got hosed Tommy, we got hosed., Yekirat (Guest), 01-May-02 07:53 PM, #6
Reply Ok, on to some goodbyes, Yekirat (Guest), 01-May-02 12:10 PM #2
Reply Doom!, Krivohan, 01-May-02 01:22 PM, #3
Reply Ugh, Dwoggurd (Guest), 01-May-02 02:11 PM, #4
Reply RE: Ok, on to some goodbyes, Nydeikon (Guest), 01-May-02 04:23 PM, #5
Reply This sucks., Vomalice (Guest), 02-May-02 01:05 PM, #10
Reply Gone, TheForeshadower (Guest), 30-Apr-02 08:44 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6132 Previous topic | Next topic