Subject: "RE: (DEL) Puzrog the Learned of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6130
Show all folders

trienglir (Guest)Tue 30-Apr-02 05:23 PM

#6131, "RE: (DEL) Puzrog the Learned of Owaza"

Ach it sucks to be none cabaled when you hit hero range and scion has like one owl, 2 falcons, one eagle and one vulture. And when you finally get a group, someone dessides that you are aiding their enemy and what not so you get hunted... I think at one time, I was hunted by the warders, scion and battle at the same time... What do you do ??? (Urk hate birds hehe)

This time I just didn't see the point... I was killed only once i think without getting full looted with this characcter, and lets say it this way I just didnt bother to try gettin equipment for the char.. God damn, to get felar gear with an assassin, try fighting the chief with a felar assassin at rank 43... rofl... If you are lucky you can type k chef;flee;flee;flee and get away with it alive

This char actualy started as a throw away char heh, was to rank to 15-20 and start explore, but it just took off hehe... Still I did only explore with him, that is why I have such a low pk ratio *blush*.

I cant remember to much, since this char has been inactive for a while, I just had to calm down after getting full looted 5 times in one day... Lets say it this way I allmost deleted then, but I have dessided not to rage delete any char over 10th rank ...

My farewells...
Warlocks:
Daurwyn - Hehe I bugged you about that fish pledged my devotion if you just gave me fish, and I ment it. hehe

Tinuthiel: You know how to use the armadillo, im impressed... Pity Dullameh managed to blind you when we fought him. I more or less was sure I was going to die down there, since i was the only one who could lag him... And i did not know mastered mountainstorm lagged that bad

Fredrilath:
Oh it was cool draging you over handing me aiding word to the warlocks... ps it was after Daurwyn sent me a fish , we had a long chat and that is one of the episodes I remember very clearly about Puzrog's life yet.

Scion:
Dullameh: Ah thanks for an interesting fight in the chasm hehe, did you know you took about 950 hps in one round, I just sat gasping, I know i removed my shield but damn that is nasty... Seriously I have fought berserkers in the village, and so fer their record is about 400 hps in one round on me.

Naderna: Well Puzrog was not very affraid of you since he chazed you the only time we brawled, barely hurt, still I kept an eye out for you, because I knew if you supprised me i would be dead... But somehow I never saw you alone, every time I saw you you had that duergar AP with you I cannot remember the name of.

Ehh the others i cannot remember.

Battle:
The dwarven mace spec whom started with a D Sorry dont remember your name *blush*... Was fun to group with you... Still god damn, every time I grouped with you I ended up in the fruit stand in the thalos so you guys would not attack me while you defended thirsted and all *rofl*

Konnal: Look above same goes for you. I am never going to forget when you got slept on eastern... Dont remember how many scions stood over you when I dessided to wake you. I kinde presumed you got summoned, so I stepped into eastern and hit vanish;murder konnal;vanish... The worst is I actualy came dropping down right upon you and woke you

Others:
Enbuergo: I did never look upon you as an enemy, and the time in the past when we fought I actualy asked the others to leave and let you alone, but god damn they had to move over there... Dont ask me why hehe... When you backstabbed me with two fiery weapons I didnt believe my own eyes, I still lived hehe... And not only that, with 100 hitpoints or so, I stood quite a while against you, a ranger and a warrior, and I knew I would not get away since ehh, you tree together could pretty much perma lag me good hehe..

Puurjan:
Ah was great to know your warrior. Pity you deleted. Puzrog looked on you as his brother, was fun to go around regearing together *wink*, a pity we never did get to fight as a team against someone. We used to hang together in the wastes, I enjoyed that.

I know I forgot a whole lot of people, so just post and ill appolagize ... I'm sorry but I just cant remember to much about Puzrog since he mostly went alone, finding areas, gear and what not... Just regret i didnt choose a thief, the adrenaline anti hide is a pain when you dont want to fight

PS... I like assassins, and the next time i make a felar assassin I will not do the same as I did with Puzrog I will master unarmed defence and backfist as soon as possible hehe, trust me , my claw attacks hit MASSACRES and MANGLES with 1 damrol ouch... Oh and for those who say kicks are not important... It looked like my mountain storm kick lagged opponant for 3 and me for 2 after it was mastered... and my axe kick did -10 dex when it hit .... hmmm think about it.. Oh and when i deleted, with 1 damrol I did *** DEMOLISH ** with it against Diana, the bard in the wastes and some other creatures I fought for equipment before I layd back thinking hmm, I just dont bother this no more...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Puzrog the Learned of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 30-Apr-02 04:37 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Puzrog the Learned of Owaza, trienglir (Guest), 30-Apr-02 05:23 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6130 Previous topic | Next topic