Subject: "RE: (CON) Legilak the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5882
Show all folders

Legilak (Guest)Fri 19-Apr-02 08:45 AM

#5884, "RE: (CON) Legilak the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well Hmm what can I say this was a dissapointing character through and through. Was it nexus? Or Was it my forms? I dunno probably a little of both. Seems I got the exact same forms that my last shifter had and I basically deleted for the exact same reasons. For reasons that I wont go into Ram/Dillo combo is the ultimate group combo and thats where it stops for me. For a person that enjoys solo hunting solo exploring more than anything else I really must say Ram/Dillo is a nightmare. Nexus was too dull for me, beating the same 3-4 ragers into the ground time in and time out got boring real quick. I was planing on deleting but figured I'd con death him just for the raised eyebrows. Though I must say Nexus has some disgusting powers as far as cabal powers are concerned. But sitting around eq hunting and then typing who pk over and over again isnt my idea of fun.
Some farewell's

Nexus: Well most of you are pretty cool. Nydeikon I genuinely liked your character, thalongrim yours as well. Sporial your character is well roleplayed and well thought out. But your playing style left a bad taste in my mouth, I think you know what im talking about.

Battle: I felt bad for you guys really. Specially after that whole Zenguko/Thror fiasco. That is probably why I never actively hunted any ragers.

Scion: *sighs* what happened to this cabal?

As for the rest of you, sorry this char wasnt really around long enough to make much of an impact or to form any opinions of other cabals.

I got a few more bastards left in me yet.

Kadsuane signing off.

Much Love

Parv

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Legilak the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Apr-02 04:38 AM
Reply RE: (CON) Legilak the Grand Master of Changelings, Beth (Guest), 19-Apr-02 11:22 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON) Legilak the Grand Master of Changelings, Legilak (Guest), 19-Apr-02 08:45 AM #2
Reply RE: (CON) Legilak the Grand Master of Changelings, Nydeikon (Guest), 19-Apr-02 04:38 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON) Legilak the Grand Master of Changelings, Lorak, 19-Apr-02 08:09 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5882 Previous topic | Next topic