Subject: "Asked the wrong thief. Doh. Sokde started it!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57582
Show all folders

Sokde (Guest)Tue 24-Apr-07 06:40 AM

#57634, "Asked the wrong thief. Doh. Sokde started it!"

Basicly, a lot of people know that Nuloh and Sokde weren't exactly stable enough to even walk by eachother without taking a shot. Strangely, we just never seemed to run into eachother that much. The Herald thing kept me out of wanting warrants, so we didn't have much need to interact past a few words. I think I only robbed you three times that I can remember clearly, and it was all junk (good old container stealing).

I liked Nuloh. Despite how Sokde felt, I always enjoyed the little ruffle of feathers back and forth. I'll be able to say more when she's dead of course. You were consistant all but a few times I remember, though I more than likely could have been one of the characters that brushed you completely the wrong way. I have no idea. If that's the case, my apologies. It is just the character, and she had some opinion forming interactions with Magistrates very early on, and she was dead set to hate you regardless. The politeness of Nuloh was generally the only thing that threw Sokde for a loop, as she can't handle initiating an arguement if she can't blame it on you, so I had to step back out of it a few times because all you would say is "Yes ma'am" or the like, so I'd press for a minute and then give up. Towards the end, when we started doing mild business again, Sokde got another kick in the ass when you started asking me about a mace, were very polite, and sounded like you wanted it very badly. Thanks for the weapon anyways. I got a good chuckle out of our conversation as to me sending someone to pick it up for me, because I think I was writing a missive... but it would have been in Sokde's character to not trust Nuloh for a mile, polite or not. The initiation for him asking was the offer I gave you, but the details of that little random steal 1. player disaster are reserved for after Sokde dies.

I think perhaps I just liked you because you type fast, or so it seems, so I wasn't left waiting for hours and hours just to hear back on something as simple as a theranized version of a '#### you' sentence. And I liked you because you use the shift key.

Great Character, Good Luck.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nuloh the Fist of Darkness, Vindic... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 22-Apr-07 10:08 PM
Reply Few goodbyes, Nuloh (Guest), 23-Apr-07 01:54 PM, #11
Reply That was a good time..., Hunsobo (Guest), 23-Apr-07 02:49 PM, #12
Reply Every time you would log in it would be let's kill some..., Lucury (Guest), 23-Apr-07 04:13 PM, #14
Reply RE: Few goodbyes, Vessit (Guest), 23-Apr-07 05:20 PM, #15
Reply RE: Few goodbyes, Toramok (Guest), 23-Apr-07 05:44 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nuloh the Fist of Darkness, Vi..., Chesa (Guest), 23-Apr-07 09:29 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nuloh the Fist of Darkness, Vi..., Bawgor (Guest), 23-Apr-07 12:11 AM, #8
Reply I hated this character and really enjoyed him all at on..., Guy (Guest), 22-Apr-07 11:54 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Nuloh the Fist of Darkness, Vi..., Isabaeux (Guest), 22-Apr-07 11:04 PM, #4
Reply Man, the timing., Daevryn, 22-Apr-07 10:51 PM, #2
Reply RE: Man, the timing., Nuloh (Guest), 22-Apr-07 11:01 PM, #3
Reply Also, Nuloh (Guest), 22-Apr-07 11:10 PM, #5
Reply RE: Also, Theroc (Guest), 23-Apr-07 08:28 AM, #9
Reply RE: Also, Nuloh (Guest), 23-Apr-07 03:20 PM, #13
     Reply Asked the wrong thief. Doh. Sokde started it!, Sokde (Guest), 24-Apr-07 06:40 AM #17
Reply RE: Also, Daevryn, 24-Apr-07 12:02 PM, #19
Reply You mean like the time I killed you, Tallanalas (Guest), 22-Apr-07 11:16 PM, #6
Reply RE: Man, the timing., Daevryn, 24-Apr-07 11:47 AM, #18
Reply Aside: Re: Iia and Reaping the Meek, Daevryn, 29-Apr-07 03:29 PM, #20
     Reply Why you being so hard on these guys?, Jhyrbian, 30-Apr-07 06:20 AM, #21
          Reply What is this ####ing amulet I keep reading about?, Pro-man (Guest), 30-Apr-07 07:43 PM, #22
               Reply Nothing special, N b M (Guest), 30-Apr-07 09:14 PM, #23
                    Reply RE: Nothing special, Daevryn, 30-Apr-07 09:47 PM, #24
                         Reply P.S, Jhyrbian, 01-May-07 02:23 PM, #25
                              Reply RE: P.S, Daevryn, 01-May-07 09:48 PM, #26
Reply I knew this was coming., Maethron (Guest), 22-Apr-07 10:45 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57582 Previous topic | Next topic