Subject: "And im dead! Finally!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57100
Show all folders

Mersiliat (Guest)Thu 05-Apr-07 11:02 PM

#57101, "And im dead! Finally!"

Well, after playing Kirslamix and not getting into the whole Imm thing, I thought i'd play something that i'd wanted to play in forever, a Paladin to hero! So my first paladin, and I thought i'd just try Two hand for the hell of it. I thought i'd go Baerinka, since she was new and I really liked the ideas for her religion. At the start I wanted to play Maran, but as it went on, I just wanted to go Acolyte more and more. My secret love after playing a bunch of Forties in the past. I had a blast with this character, con dying under 200 hours is always fun hah! Well, I kind of had a great start to the character, but I just got this feeling that I wasn't doing the best job in the world plus, me eating through my con like crazy. Well onto my goodbyes! Also what I thought was weird, I thought con dying got you 30 mins of Ghost time....it just logged me straight out when I died! I guess the mud was worried I might con die again in the 30 minutes or something

Baerinika! - Our talks rocked. I wasn't much of a follower, I just couldnt justify me coming and talking to you all the time, I sent some prays before battles/after battles which I thought was better than stopping my crusade and sitting down having a chat. Well, your religion rocked and our interactions were seriously awesome. You definately have teh ways of the Maran down pat and you really impressed me. Thanks for the titles, and the Acolytement! I'm sure i'll be back in your jungle with another character soon enough! Thanks again and keep on watching the fort and doing what your doing. And the virtue was awesome, helped a hugemonguous deal!

Lauraine - The interactions were good, but that Azure Fields stuff kind of stopped. Though thats partly my fault to, damn life not letting me log in! Well, what happened was really cool though!

Random Imms - Thanks for all the bonus exp! And the couple echoes like the me not bargaining with that evil for gear and stuff. That stuff really made me smile and just made me keep on keeping on. And the couple bonus bits of exp when I retook the orb yesterday or the day before after dying to Palmer a couple times.

Okay, mortals!

Fortress

Mende!! - Well, you were Mirs's closest friend, and well, you died and he had no one else to die with, so he just got to die all on his lonesome, or with Vassten! But, thanks for all our interactions, it was very cool. I said most of everything in your goodbyes, but you deserved another mention here! You really helped shape my character a little more.

Vassten - Mers's closest friend after Mende, we kind of just had an understanding I think. We were very similar, just two different paths. We sure had a lot of fun together. And I told ya i'd die before you! Haha. Well, I really hope you get Captain or Marshall! You definately deserve it. Keep on with what your doing man, your doing an awesome job!

Soayal - I almost spelt your name wrong! Damn my fingers! tell saoyol was what I usually got. lol. Well anyways, we had some fun times, you definately saved my ass on quite a few occasions. Sorry about today, but I had to get off. Stupid life! I hope you didnt die again. Log in a little more and im sure you can get a Cardinal/Elder Prophet!

Theres a lot of up and comers, Dewrit, Ewonassomethingerather, Gonsomethings(dwarf shaman?) Wow, i'm bad with names! You guys definately have some talent, just go out and rank and give'em hell! The Fort definately is in safe hands.

Friends - Yikoti - Mers's closest friend outside the Fortress, we had some good times running around and having fun and as well just sitting around talking. Your path definately isnt an easy one, Herald Paladin! Heh, your a great character! Just keep hanging in there! Don't let those Imperials take too much of your con

Onto some enemies!!

Hunsobo - We always had some good fights, usually it was just you walking over me, but it was always fun anyway hah! I wished I could have killed you, but the only way that was happening was if I called in a couple people, or if I really tried to prep up hard, and well, i'm too impatiant for that. But, your doing an awesome job and your RP always made me laugh or at least smirk. Good War Master!

Waserax - Well you got the lucky last kill! Go you! I knew I had pretty much no chance against you in most occasions, i'm not much of a pk'er to be honest. Your RP is always very solid, and your doing well! I was almot hoping you or Hunsobo would usurp Kharg and take Emperor But ah well. Keep on with what your doing, im sure you can still stomp over some of the forties

Palmer - How did you get that damn PWK! My saves were actually quite good! Blah! But ah well, we had a fun few types. Your very strong and you know exactly what your doing. Stupid mummies *mutter*

You know thinking back, I was killed by so many people lol, makes me feel rather sad.

Well, I really need to get ready for some work, I forgot a thousand and 1 people. Just write something up and i'll respond to you. Praises welcome, critsisms too! Anything to help me improve really!

A couple of past characters - Grumgar, Chakru, Kirslamix, Tredyn...just to name a couple, anda thousand other Outlanders and Forties

See you in the Fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Mersiliat the Warrior Priest of B... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 05-Apr-07 10:32 PM
Reply Yuh., Hunsobo (Guest), 07-Apr-07 08:02 PM, #10
Reply RE: Yuh., Mersiliat (Guest), 07-Apr-07 08:28 PM, #11
Reply Thanks for the all the help in the end there!, Tallanalas (Guest), 06-Apr-07 07:45 PM, #6
Reply RE: Thanks for the all the help in the end there!, Mersiliat (Guest), 07-Apr-07 03:01 AM, #7
Reply And im dead! Finally!, Mersiliat (Guest), 05-Apr-07 11:02 PM #1
     Reply RE: And im dead! Finally!, Waserax (Guest), 05-Apr-07 11:15 PM, #2
     Reply Worst news on a bad day..., Yikoti (Guest), 06-Apr-07 03:04 AM, #3
     Reply Wow, what a bummer, Vassten (Guest), 06-Apr-07 06:25 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Wow, what a bummer, Mersiliat (Guest), 06-Apr-07 06:11 PM, #5
     Reply What can I say?, Aodh, 07-Apr-07 06:49 AM, #8
          Reply RE: What can I say?, Mersiliat (Guest), 07-Apr-07 05:02 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57100 Previous topic | Next topic