Subject: "RE: (DEL) Abrawisnik the Directionless, Abandoner of the Law" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5676
Show all folders

Abrawisnik (Guest)Tue 09-Apr-02 12:49 PM

#5677, "RE: (DEL) Abrawisnik the Directionless, Abandoner of the Law"

Well...a less than perfect end. Note to anyone reading: make damn sure you write it in your role when you have a major change in your roleplay.

I always wanted an invoker, and with the new changes I thought Id do one finally and explore those places I had always wanted too. So I rolled Abrawisnik and assigned my affinity points to the paths practiced some, got to 30ish then kicked myself when I read Valg's post boggling about why people would choose 7 paths. The answer: I just assumed that invokers were supposed to go all paths like before and that shields hadnt changed. Nevermind.

Since I wanted to explore I thought I might aswell be a tribunal, not really many enemies, and I fought a few criminals at lower ranks until Dugruain became a provincial magistrate and I was able to get inducted. Was quite fun for a while, but I was itching to test out my funky spells on people and I wasnt really getting much action, apart from the fights with magic dispelling warders travelling with city theives (grumbles at certain people). So I decided I would resign and fight and raid and stuff.

It started going wrong when I kept getting rubbed up the wrong way by various people (grumbles at Dugruain) and I ended up attacking Dugruain and then later having a great fight with him on the open plains (grumbles yet again about rot). So I was now uncaballed and was happy about it, then one day I attacked Kedelah in Tar Valon because he was fighting my friend. I had stopped believing in the spire mostly, and when I became I criminal I thought nothing of it. On hindsight of course I should have given up then and there, but since I ran around with the flag it bought my doom.

So I lost my spells and got the funky title, and talked to an imm and was told I could only roleplay my spells back. Well, I consider myself an average roleplayer and I certainly dont have the knack to do something as big as that, so I deleted instead. Overall I had a fun time, and I give thanks to all I interacted with:

Dugruain, Brindelbik, Mortheon, Sphinf, Bleergiem, Gegreigar, lots more I forget, thanks.

Final note: Im not bitter or anything about losing my spells, it is good to know that there is someone there making sure your on the straight and narrow, good work.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Abrawisnik the Directionless, Abandoner of the L... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 09-Apr-02 12:23 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Abrawisnik the Directionless, Abandoner of t..., Abrawisnik (Guest), 09-Apr-02 12:49 PM #1
     Reply Mostly..., Dugruain, 09-Apr-02 01:20 PM, #2
          Reply Your quote..., Heh (Guest), 09-Apr-02 02:07 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Your quote..., Dugruain, 09-Apr-02 03:37 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5676 Previous topic | Next topic