Subject: "RE: I agree with the dismissal stuff" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5389
Show all folders

Arolin (Guest)Thu 28-Mar-02 09:37 AM

#5404, "RE: I agree with the dismissal stuff"

Well, previously i tested dismis at quite a depth
and it seemed like full mana burn was best.
I was pretty confident on this, and i'd be suprised if
it was changed. If your experience is just on same align and elementals then it doesnt apply that much cause ele's are pretty easy
to dismis aswell as same align, but not always
I failed 3 500ish mana's on a winged marosa.
I should have gone neutral ethos, Joeter got 90% friendly devils
and like 60% friendly demons, where as lawful i got 100% friendly devils and like 20% friendly demons.
But then again i've failed a 200,200,200,400 mana dismis on a black abashi devil in a row. Lets agree the spell sucks

Its certainly harder to dismis a servitor thats attacking you
compared to one in a circle or belongs to another.
Which seems wrong!

I had much time when i worded, i still had barrier/aura/shield/stoneskin and resist holy, the angel didnt do
much to me, except i used up all my mana and wasnt all that much
i could do. I tried conjuring a walker from the heal mana's i got from the healer so it would kill that
and give me the time to make a new circle, but it broke out of the circle pretty quick, teleported to galadon, then camelot, then eastern road, then tar valon...i couldnt believe i couldnt teleport to a remote place

When the last angel turned on me early in the warlock cabal, it was only a 'terrible angel' but i teleported and i didnt have enough mana to full mana burn dismis, so i conjured like a 400 mana devil, it attacked the devil, gave me the time to sleep 2 tics and get heaps of mana to dismis it. Knowing that the angel can turn real early in the warlock cabal i made sure this time i had heaps of mana which would be the case since i am not dismissing enemy conjurers so i figured i would be okay, but when i saw that 1000 mana fail, I tell ya, i felt like deleting right then, when i got looted, it was sealed.

The simple fact is, attacking the shining angel and cyp apparently
killed the binding of the angel.

Also the angel doesnt become angry too much later on when i use it to kill evil mobs.

I guess i should have been quicker to nofol it once the shining died, sure i couldnt bind an outer for 40 tics, but it would have been worth it

Those damn wards, i should be in your cabal with a demon or devil.
Not like I took crain into the chasm with a devil

As for my devils maledictions not affecting you, wait for the level 60 30 tic rot and see if you survive that Hardly goes off though, i got it on a pk a total of 2 or 3 times.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Mar-02 09:50 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker, Valguarnera, 28-Mar-02 06:50 PM, #16
Reply RE: Valguarnera, Pendragon_Surtr, 09-Apr-02 01:13 AM, #17
     Reply Vagueness up in this!, nepenthe, 09-Apr-02 02:29 AM, #18
Reply RE: (DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker, Llohuir, 28-Mar-02 01:02 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker, Arolin (Guest), 27-Mar-02 09:53 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker, Rhowyn (Guest), 27-Mar-02 10:16 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker, Dahlisyn (Guest), 27-Mar-02 10:19 PM, #3
     Reply I agree with the dismissal stuff, Daurwyn (Guest), 28-Mar-02 07:42 AM, #10
          Reply RE: I agree with the dismissal stuff, Arolin (Guest), 28-Mar-02 09:37 AM #11
               Reply RE: I agree with the dismissal stuff, Bleergiem (Guest), 28-Mar-02 09:55 AM, #12
               Reply RE: I agree with the dismissal stuff, Daurwyn (Guest), 28-Mar-02 01:49 PM, #14
     Reply one thing, watcher (Guest), 27-Mar-02 10:58 PM, #4
     Reply but the key is on the ground (nt), Arolin (Guest), 27-Mar-02 11:25 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker, Gegreigar (Guest), 27-Mar-02 11:57 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker, Acallsho (Guest), 28-Mar-02 02:52 AM, #8
     Reply Wow.., Siacla (Guest), 28-Mar-02 03:13 AM, #9
     Reply Dismiss, Minyar, 28-Mar-02 01:30 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jhamas the Planewalker, Nydeikon (Guest), 28-Mar-02 02:42 PM, #15
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5389 Previous topic | Next topic