Subject: "RE: (DEL) Trebtor the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5334
Show all folders

laxman (Guest)Thu 21-Mar-02 09:42 PM

#5335, "RE: (DEL) Trebtor the Grand Master of Changelings"

well... I had a lot of fun as trebtor. He was an old char who was going to auto-delete eventualy so i just did him in after one last run on the chasm. Essh I though my pk-ratio wasd better then that... well not much I could do... my final 4 forms were really not suited for pkaying solo, the tortoise, boar, lemur, and gator. Gator definentaly kicks ass but for somereason every damn person i fought had shields up all the time so my bites would dismember instead of obliterate. had fun in warlocks, anborankein... me and you had a lot fo great times, daurwyn as well. the war with sylvan was cool, I came so close to slaying you so many times priolith... arg it was really eating me up. I was hoping to be an adept of the tower and had lots of recomendations but my times never clashed with those fo the twins so i guess i didn't get it.

warlocks
cyp, shilite, fredrilath thanks for shielding me all those times... I always knew i could count on any of you three to help me out.

anborankein, you were like my brother in warlocks... we shared the lemur form and when we were together there wasn't much that could stand before the ram and gator for a prolonged period of time.

daurwyn you were really cool thanks for trying to help me out on that quest... never finished it though i still would like to know what the reward is

others
zandrumial... you can ride on the tortoises back anytime you want to... you were really the only non-warlock that was a big part of trebtors life. Ruaric was aroudn with him a lot as well.

well buh-bye all my friends, got a villager going, and an entropist in the works as well as another hero shifter... so just don't have time for little old trebtor anymore.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Trebtor the Grand Master of Changelings [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Mar-02 09:34 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Trebtor the Grand Master of Changelings, laxman (Guest), 21-Mar-02 09:42 PM #1
     Reply Someone save him!, Cyp (Guest), 22-Mar-02 08:58 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Someone save him!, laxman (Guest), 22-Mar-02 08:23 PM, #4
     Reply a shame to see you go, Daurwyn (Guest), 22-Mar-02 03:36 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Trebtor the Grand Master of Changelings, Anborankein (Guest), 24-Mar-02 08:08 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Trebtor the Grand Master of Changelings, Zandrumial (Guest), 24-Mar-02 03:39 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5334 Previous topic | Next topic