Subject: "RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5308
Show all folders

DivoxThu 21-Mar-02 08:25 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5310, "RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane"

>Divox: Hon, you were by far one of the favorite people I've had the
chance to interact with! I loved all the times we got to talk and
I was so close to leaving the warders to join nexus and help you!
You are so charismatic it is quiet impressive and I even had a little
crush on you as Rani! I think my worse moment with you was when you
attacked the grove and I had to decide on if I should chase after
you and try and kill you or just use the armadillo and hope you
didn't get to hurt! That was so depressing! I'm glad your an imm
now and if I come back in a year I hope to see your area! Good luck
to you!

Well, I liked ya too Rani. Of course you being a Warder made my life tough saying hi to you since you guys tend to hide in the bushes. Well, cute that I had someone who had a crush on me. If things were different I'm sure we would've had more good times just hanging around and chatting. Hated raiding the grove at the time but that's what I get for not getting the full story but policies change and you're the first person to call me "charismatic" since I always thought of myself as a bit silly.

Just remember one thing, I kept my promise and am still around despite your fear that I would con die.

Divox

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 20-Mar-02 11:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane, Ranitorali (Guest), 21-Mar-02 12:51 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane, Vort (Guest), 21-Mar-02 01:00 AM, #2
     Reply Damn well done., Boldereth, 21-Mar-02 01:07 AM, #3
     Reply Aahh, the good ole days, Zardik (Guest), 21-Mar-02 01:52 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane, Uller, 21-Mar-02 05:55 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane, Saldradien, 21-Mar-02 08:13 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane, Orophin (Guest), 21-Mar-02 11:48 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane, Boy Scout (Guest), 21-Mar-02 02:39 PM, #8
     Reply Ciao bella., DwE, 21-Mar-02 06:09 PM, #9
     Reply Here's me hoping you remember me., KatistrofiK, 21-Mar-02 07:15 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DEL) Ranitorali the Ever-Keen Flamebane, Divox, 21-Mar-02 08:25 PM #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5308 Previous topic | Next topic