Subject: "RE: :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5192
Show all folders

Marlek (Guest)Sat 16-Mar-02 06:18 PM

#5196, "RE: :)"

Having you say that makes me feel really good, everything that I wanted the character to be, to portrey to others around them you mentioned above. The old school rager, the quirky non-knights honour but respect for my enemies, the courage to fight battles when I knew I only had a 15-25% chance of winning. Most of all what makes me grin is the fact that you did take notice of how hard I was hitting some times through all those resists. To have to type in affects to check that you still have barrier shield aura up, and yes he is still hitting me for Maims! is a total blast P.

Nothing beats having a 100 dam roll set with ave 28's, you can fight sanced people as if you had a 40 dam roll set, you can fight resisted people as if you were wielding just a pair of weapons. It is alot harder to get used to the huge power swings and often caused many errors made apon my part where I would rip through a group of 5 non protected people, then I would run into 1 fully resisted person and kick myself for flurring to early or misusing skills.

After leaving battle, and still following its ethics, I had a immensly hard time. I had to run from any form I encountered (if I could) otherwise I was just total cake. Even then every invisible "someone has arrived" used to scare the crap out of me. It didnt take long for the hero mages to relise that they could sneak up/chase after me invis

I had a spare 3 trains and 23 con when I left battle, but had only 16 con and 0 trains when I deleted, I got repetidly smacked down. People would hunt me in groups or right after I had been killed they would invis and follow me untill I unghosted (sad to say it, but that was super lame). I think I had only four pks after I left battle that I actually won 1 on 1, Its just near impossible to fight without magic and beat some people. Yet I managed to beat a couple hasted warriors/ranger/assassins with just tactics. Oh well.

Like you mentioned in your farewell I might take a break from ragers, see what other cabals are like for a while.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Marlek the Captain [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 12-Mar-02 08:19 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) Marlek the Captain, HammerSong, 12-Mar-02 06:03 PM, #7
Reply A bitter end., Marlek (Guest), 12-Mar-02 09:26 AM, #1
     Reply Not so bitter, Intronan, 12-Mar-02 09:53 AM, #2
     Reply Thanks :), Marlek (Guest), 12-Mar-02 10:41 AM, #3
     Reply There is no 5X deathblow. n/t, Dallevian, 12-Mar-02 12:43 PM, #4
     Reply RE: A bitter end., Nydeikon (Guest), 12-Mar-02 02:24 PM, #5
     Reply RE: A bitter end., Marlek (Guest), 16-Mar-02 06:43 PM, #12
     Reply RE: A bitter end., Divox, 12-Mar-02 05:26 PM, #6
     Reply quick farewell, Daurwyn (Guest), 13-Mar-02 05:13 PM, #8
     Reply RE: quick farewell, marlek (Guest), 16-Mar-02 06:29 PM, #11