Subject: "A novel of a description.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50359
Show all folders

AlenysiMon 28-Aug-06 03:26 PM
Member since 31st Mar 2006
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50395, "A novel of a description.."

I know very few folks will probably care, but since I'll probably not have a pbf, here is my last description for those who never seen it:

Here stands a tall, slender, well-toned nymph with very feminine curves. This nymph has a bright, radiant smile as she observes the natural surroundings around her, but frowns slightly at the ugliness and darkness she catches sight of. Her skin tone is a naturally tan, as it would seem, and unlike many others who spend day after day in the sun, she has no wrinkles or flaws playing about her skin. She has warm, beautiful light blue eyes, the color of a clear, beautiful sky. Looking closer, you see a hint of gold playing about her pupils. Her eyes dart around and about, absorbing all her surroundings. These vividly warm eyes give hint to a kinder side of this half-elf, and they show off a wisdom that surpasses those of normal mortals.

Beautiful, lustrous silver hair is one of her most obvious features, for it is not a common color anywhere in the mortal realm. The very long, flowing hair drapes down her body to cover areas that most men would be curious seeing, but even then sometimes, in her frolicking movements, one can catch glimpses of her heavenly body. Twigs and leaves can be seen in the hair that flows down to her knees. This makes it obvious she spends much time in the woods, but despite such, it does not detract from her beauty. Pointy ears peek out from beneath the hair, giving hint to her elven parentage.

This athletic-looking, sure-footed nymph moves in a quick, yet nonchalant manner, although it is almost obvious she knows where she is going, but just wants to see the sights and wonders on the way there. You can sense that she has plenty of time to celebrate and drink in the wonders of life, despite any hard times she may have seen, though it is hard to tell if she ever had any, for her skin is free from any scars or flaws. In fact, the only flaw you can see from this beautiful creature is perhaps the mud and dirt that play about her skin, but even so, this seems to make her all that more attractive and doesn’t detract from her beauty in the least bit.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alenysi Verasro the Woodland Nymp... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 27-Aug-06 10:52 PM
Reply Hope you liked the earrings I gave you with Aundar!, Shadowmaster, 28-Aug-06 03:38 PM, #18
Reply RE: Hope you liked the earrings I gave you with Aundar!, Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 03:45 PM, #19
Reply A novel of a description.., Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 03:26 PM #17
Reply Question for you txt, Larcat, 28-Aug-06 02:47 PM, #13
Reply RE: Question for you txt, Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 03:02 PM, #14
     Reply That is fair txt, Larcat, 28-Aug-06 03:02 PM, #15
          Reply RE: That is fair txt, Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 03:04 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alenysi Verasro the Woodland ..., Innis, 28-Aug-06 12:22 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alenysi Verasro the Woodland ..., Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 01:56 PM, #9
Reply This sucks, interacted a little pre-imm and you seemed ..., Mylinos, 28-Aug-06 09:08 AM, #3
Reply Wha?? :(, Shadowlife (Guest), 28-Aug-06 03:42 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Wha?? :(, Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 08:55 AM, #2
          Reply Well what can you say?, Jhesar (Guest), 28-Aug-06 11:09 AM, #4
               Reply RE: Well what can you say?, Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 11:21 AM, #5
                    Reply RE: Well what can you say?, nepenthe, 28-Aug-06 01:21 PM, #7
                         Reply I'll also disagree, Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 01:34 PM, #8
                         Reply RE: I'll also disagree, nepenthe, 28-Aug-06 02:18 PM, #10
                         Reply RE: I'll also disagree, Alenysi, 28-Aug-06 02:29 PM, #11
                              Reply RE: I'll also disagree, nepenthe, 28-Aug-06 02:46 PM, #12
                         Reply More advice for future heroimm applicants/authors:, Valguarnera, 28-Aug-06 04:26 PM, #20
                              Reply Most of that is moot because, and I think we can agree,..., Larcat, 28-Aug-06 04:43 PM, #21
                                   Reply Lots of people!, Valguarnera, 28-Aug-06 10:29 PM, #22
                                        Reply RE: Lots of people!, DurNominator, 29-Aug-06 02:01 AM, #23
                                        Reply For the record txt, LarcatNight (Guest), 29-Aug-06 03:06 AM, #24
                         Reply Nep, a little question about imming., Old Player (Guest), 29-Aug-06 08:23 PM, #25
                              Reply I'm not Nep, but...., Farigno, 30-Aug-06 10:38 PM, #26
                              Reply ESL Welcome, Crysseara, 31-Aug-06 06:40 AM, #27
                              Reply In all honesty, Corrlaan, 31-Aug-06 07:43 AM, #28
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50359 Previous topic | Next topic