Subject: "One big sigh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49124
Show all folders

Kenshar (Guest)Thu 29-Jun-06 07:54 AM

#49136, "One big sigh"

So I decided one day to roll an arial ap, thinking how nice perma-fly and good spells would be. Maybe even good enough to outweigh not having all the pros a fire giant does.

Turns out, I'm not enough of a conservative pk'er to be a good arial ap. If you want to maintain a good weapon, its aura/shield to be moderatly competative, barrier to really hold your own and, failing barrier, stoneskin. beyond that, you have to be willing to take little to no chances, and run at the first sign of trouble.

I couldn't be that conservative.

I learned a whole bunch about AP's and prepping in general, so that made the char a success.

I liked tribunal, I think its a great cabal for an AP.

Didn't have too many ic relationships, kenshar was kind of a bastard.

Thanks for the inducts Nysrogh, its a shame the spire can't capitalize on your lichdom.

Beyond that, didn't have too much else to say. I have to be really careful as a player not to fall into this trap of role-less chars.
Well, enough poignent, deep thoughts.
Kenshar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kenshar the Arch-Fiend, Magist... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 29-Jun-06 07:54 AM
Reply One big sigh, Kenshar (Guest), 28-Jun-06 05:33 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49124 Previous topic | Next topic