Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swindler, Kingpin of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48610
Show all folders

Lightmaged (Guest)Sun 11-Jun-06 12:40 AM

#48614, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swindler, Kingpin of Galadon"

Nice little thief.

I remember locating some shinies on you when I was playing Harkan. I figured you would be easy meat. You escaped and were the hardest damn thief to ever get out where I could take you out.

Next interacted with you with Thmauddhot, drow healer. You had stolen defiance and I was trying to do the good Tribunal thing and investigate. I thought you played a good thief.

I never really got to meet you when playing a class I had to worry about thievery...but you had everyone watching their things.

GOod job.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swindler,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 10-Jun-06 03:32 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swind..., Often robbed (Guest), 12-Jun-06 12:14 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swind..., Theaus (Guest), 10-Jun-06 04:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swind..., Lightmaged (Guest), 11-Jun-06 12:40 AM #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48610 Previous topic | Next topic