Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swindler, Kingpin of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48610
Show all folders

Theaus (Guest)Sat 10-Jun-06 04:08 PM

#48611, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swindler, Kingpin of Galadon"

Well I came back from vacation today fearing that I was gonna be hit with my 2nd hoard code wipe in this char's lifetime and this happens within an hour of my playing. All in all I had a blast with this char. I suppose a more aggresive player might find some pk style with city thieves, but as many people called this char a coward, I didn't land many pk's or even engage in that many. I tried to follow Qaledus as devoutly as I thought was right, which kept me more in the shadows stealing then actually fighting with modest rewards in eq if I was patient enough. I passed on a lot of people I saw writhing and vulsing just to continue on the rp style I had been playing for too many damn hours. On the money side, with many people bitching about no money being in Thera between Waldali and Luchan I amassed over 14 million in actual gold so those that complain you need to merely look harder(this time frame is since August of last year). Granted I too saw the change in shopkeepers over this char and many of those almost seemed as if imms were snooping me for gold points but I doubt it, likely they were just well known ones. Well on to goodbyes which are gonna be pretty brief all things considered....

Qaledus: Thanks for that coin quest and all the preceding immeractions. Especially the one where I had renames given to me. You were a cool as hell imm in my experience and I thoroughly enjoyed the time you gave me, tho the lack of tat kind of boggles me but that's your call.

Desmonn: I really hope I got this name right, thanks for the immeractions in the younger years of my life. Thinking back on running to Cragstone for pipeweed and a pipe still brings a chuckle.

Eshval: I only dealt with you that one night I was aiding some Forties for my own reasons and your resulting damnation scared the #### out of me. Age death is a new experience so I really thought I was dying with the coughing and ####, tho in looking back I think I scared you when I dropped all my eq and sent people out to reclaim it. Heh

Mortals: I'm not gonna try to think back on any one of you in particular, after literally hundreds of faces I only recall a few names and I'm not gonna try and recall those I remember and forget someone else. Like I said on Dios though, thanks to everyone that carried shinies so that I was able to have some myself. Hopefully not many of you ever got too upset with me.

Well that's it...no more thieves for me and see you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swindler,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 10-Jun-06 03:32 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swind..., Often robbed (Guest), 12-Jun-06 12:14 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swind..., Theaus (Guest), 10-Jun-06 04:08 PM #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Waldali the Silver-Tongued Swind..., Lightmaged (Guest), 11-Jun-06 12:40 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48610 Previous topic | Next topic