Subject: "Oww...poo Salezan :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4656
Show all folders

Ajoul (Guest) (Guest)Mon 18-Feb-02 11:05 PM

#4665, "Oww...poo Salezan :)"

Hey its all good...sort of. Ajoul remembers you from his late 20's ranks. Always it seems our paths seemed to cross. I liked you in the beginning but then when you and that drow warrior Tella-something or other bashed me when i failed my stealin hehe..ever since then i hated you with a vengence. Ajoul swore he would have you killed and full looted...repeatedly. Thieves dont really like giant axe specs much *wink*. Had you assassinated once or twice...thanks to "forest eyes." Every time you got jacked it was probably me. Took everything every time. I let you die to the Sylvans in Arboria. I knew they were going to come get you sooner or later while we ranked, so i let them know where you were. I saw them coming, i saw Weswin come and I knew Orophin had to be with him..sure enough he was. I did not assisst and sat there hidden waiting for them to kill you. That time i only took what i needed...i felt you had enough already, that you had paid your price. I dont know if Salezan ever figured out that Ajoul was his indirect killer. I felt sorry for you that time as a player but not as the character. The drow never showed up a again when Ajoul got older.

Sorry i didnt respond to you last night when you sent me a tell but Ajoul was busy with guild business. Didnt think you were that low on con or i would have spent some time chit chattin with you, and maybe let you have a piece of my mind

Anyway, hope you had fun and best of luck with the next one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <None> Salezan the Field Marshall [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 18-Feb-02 09:27 PM
Reply Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Salezan (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 09:55 PM, #1
     Reply Oww...poo Salezan :), Ajoul (Guest) (Guest), 18-Feb-02 11:05 PM #2
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Loranessa (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 01:33 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 02:57 PM, #4
     Reply nice knowing you, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 03:55 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well the thanks and a brief little tidbit, Krogum (Guest) (Guest), 19-Feb-02 05:29 PM, #6
          Reply Argh, I forgot to say thanks to Albaszn!, Salezan (Guest), 20-Feb-02 01:34 PM, #7
               Reply Took you long enough!, Albaszn, 20-Feb-02 02:32 PM, #8
                    Reply Yeah Well...., Salezan (Guest), 20-Feb-02 06:58 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4656 Previous topic | Next topic