Subject: "RE: (DEL) Danfield the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4360
Show all folders

Trienglir (Guest) (Guest)Tue 29-Jan-02 03:21 AM

#4368, "RE: (DEL) Danfield the Grand Master of Changelings"

I know I was not around much when you was there, but I will give you a small advice. Dont major in defence It is good once you hit 45-46 BUT before that, its a total pain in the neck ... You tank worse than a medicore assassin, or most offence forms, did you know offense 3rd tier was as good defence as my defence 3rd tier when I played this character.. Bah... And it did not damage for craps , If you should choose a major again choose utility, it is good defence/offense + it has some extra nifty things you can use ... And combining it with a water or air minor should make an awsome combination...

Have fun with your next, pity I didnt have time to continue my char, esp after I hear the alligator has received re*********n , And the angel in the tower is standing in water, Woha good one Well maby another time.

See you in the fields.
Trienglir, allso first cabaled, first mage, first char even...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Changeling... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 28-Jan-02 09:51 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Change..., Danfield (Guest) (Guest), 28-Jan-02 11:35 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Change..., Trienglir (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 03:21 AM #2
     Reply farewell, Daurwyn (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 07:52 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Change..., Iillien (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 08:32 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Danfield the Grand Master of Change..., Anborankein (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 09:25 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4360 Previous topic | Next topic