Subject: "Small bit and a farewell or two." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4298
Show all folders

Blengen (Guest) (Guest)Tue 22-Jan-02 08:30 AM

#4302, "Small bit and a farewell or two."

Tillion: You helped me out of a experience hole way back and I never forgot it. Glad to see you finally heroed. Had a lot of fun taggling along with you.

Sylvans: Thanks to all of you that helped me hero, especially Orophin.

Scions: I guess the point of the cabal is to be evil so I suppose those I met fit the mold. I couldn't help but think YAS (Yet Another Scion) every time I saw someone acting like an a#$hole.

Blengen had no written role because I don't script my characters. I prefer to let them grow and change based on their experiences and choices.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Blengen the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 21-Jan-02 05:39 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Blengen the Weaponsmaster, Kahlemarie (Guest) (Guest), 29-Jan-02 10:09 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Blengen the Weaponsmaster, Khorlath (Guest) (Guest), 23-Jan-02 01:31 PM, #4
Reply Doh.., Khorlath (Guest) (Guest), 23-Jan-02 06:40 PM, #5
Reply Small bit and a farewell or two., Blengen (Guest) (Guest), 22-Jan-02 08:30 AM #2
Reply RE: Small bit and a farewell or two., Shinomori (Guest) (Guest), 30-Jan-02 10:46 PM, #7
Reply What was this char about?, Minyar, 21-Jan-02 08:50 PM, #1
     Reply RE: What was this char about?, Blengen (Guest) (Guest), 22-Jan-02 08:38 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4298 Previous topic | Next topic