Subject: "RE: (DEL) Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic, Lightborn of the Phoenix" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4164
Show all folders

ValkenarSat 05-Jan-02 05:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1203 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4170, "RE: (DEL) Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic, Lightborn of the Phoenix"

>I remember ranking you as
>Ssthrenki (remember how redundant you
>and Gharith were?)

I remember Ssthrenki, sure. I was trying to remmeber the people other than Gharith that I met earlier, but was having trouble. I remember noticing the redundancy of us travelling together, but since Gharith was so much a better necromancer than me, I personally learned a lot more from it than I would have anyway.

Heh, wow, Ssthrenki, Yirri and Avin. I would have mentioned all three if I had really sat and thought about it. Ssthrenki was one of the few people I looked around for as a youngin'

> Other than that we
>both have a long way
>to go to learn to
>kill other people even with
>how long we have been
>playing.

I don't know what you're talking about. My 2% PK ratio clearly designates me as elite. Yeah, part of the problem with me is that I have avoided PK, the first couple characters I had (Valkenar, Tellevron, Camyriela) just due to total lack of skill, the next couple (Sythvaur and a living character whose fate is uncertain) because of getting totally involved in roleplay situations. I made a couple of characters to be PK-learning characters (Hrothain and Xeracles) but ended up rage-deleting Hrothain (only time I've done that) and converting Xeracles to evil without immortal intervention. Maybe someday I'll really try to learn PK. I sure hope so.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic, Lig... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 04-Jan-02 10:44 AM
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic,..., Steelbiter (Guest), 23-Jan-02 07:00 PM, #10
Reply Well done, Sythvaur., Gharith (Guest) (Guest), 06-Jan-02 11:13 AM, #8
Reply RE: Well done, Sythvaur., Valkenar, 06-Jan-02 11:33 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic,..., Valkenar, 04-Jan-02 10:46 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic,..., Karithia (Guest) (Guest), 04-Jan-02 11:11 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic,..., Valkenar, 04-Jan-02 12:43 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic,..., Vynmylak, 04-Jan-02 03:59 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic,..., Valkenar, 05-Jan-02 07:23 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic,..., AnImEfAhN (Guest), 04-Jan-02 05:19 PM, #5
          Reply RE: (DEL) <WARLOCK> Sythvaur the Master of Black Magic,..., Valkenar, 05-Jan-02 05:38 AM #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4164 Previous topic | Next topic