Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Baltorn the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41426
Show all folders

Baltorn (Guest)Tue 27-Sep-05 05:54 AM

#41666, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Baltorn the Legend of the Battlefield"

Well, another character flys by under the radar. Had some fun with this guy, he could beat some serious ass at times and get his ass seriously beaten at other times. The combo of dagger+whip+harmonious+fortress really helped me out. Unfortunately, it was so god damn boring once I heroed and had all of my legacys I ended up doing dumb #### like attacking 2 sanc'ed accelerated warriors while a healer and muter sat camo'ed nearby, and attacking a shifter+healer right outside thier cabal.

As far as goodbyes, there were about a handful of people I can recall.

Gondorak, we had some good fights and I always looked foward to fighting you alone. Your bashing was evil, even with harmonious. If you prepped a bit more you would have been even more deadly, but alot of the times you had the support of a healer/voker then I usually stayed the hell away from you. You seemed to always have some nice ass eq.

The ####ing orc Grogogh. Man did we have some epic fights. I fought you alot from 30 to about mid 40's. At first all I could do was wear a sword to have any shot at parrying your god damn mace/axe and try to disarm you. Once I hit mid 30's I could wear daggers in combat and I faired a bit better. I was glad we we agreed to not kill eachother anymore, heh.

Maztriel, your ####ing pillars... Once I heroed, had my nice legacy, and was rocking the ancient blue hide, I handled you pretty damn well. But about 20 times before that you kicked the every loving #### out of me. I think I fought you once when I finally heroed before you deleted.

Krilcov you ####. You were such a large pain in the balls. There is nothing worse than being told to hunt/kill someone you can't see if you don't want to get uninducted. You made me want to roll a god damn ranger. I still can't belive you survived that one time...

Who else....

Gery, you were about the best cabal leader I ever played under. God damn well done. If you don't get put on the pillar it just proves CF really is moronic these days.

Rawnie, I knew you since we were rank 20 about. Always thought of you as a sister.

Brind, sucked when you Immed. We had some good times.

Versh, you burned the candle at both ends and the middle, just like a fire rager should play.

Livion, I always thought you were a huge douche ever since the drillmaster rites when I (yeah I know I'm a tard, but still) didn't have any of grimes weapons, someone drops a dagger on the ground, you grab it, won't give it to me, don't use it, and fight me with an axe when I'm bare handed. Douche.

Ordasen. I thought it was rather retarted that you were ragging on me for only haveing 3 mage kills at rank what? 35? I'm a ####ing dagger spec dude. An arial dagger spec. You think I'm going to bash people down? Trip people to death? Most mages fly except for the 3 I killed... The char was geared to peak at hero, not rank 35, which he did, except there was nobody around to fight ever...

Anyway, thats about it. Another 300 hours down the ####ter

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Baltorn the Legend of the Battle... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 16-Sep-05 05:16 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Baltorn the Legend of the Ba..., Baltorn (Guest), 27-Sep-05 05:54 AM #1
     Reply For what it's worth, Vinourak (Guest), 27-Sep-05 10:21 AM, #2
     Reply Good Luck on your next run, Grogogh (Guest), 27-Sep-05 10:34 AM, #3
     Reply Good show, Gondrak (Guest), 27-Sep-05 11:02 AM, #4
     Reply Krilcovs Player: for baltorn, Geosplicer, 27-Sep-05 11:52 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Krilcovs Player: for baltorn, Baltorn (Guest), 28-Sep-05 05:17 AM, #6
          Reply Baltorn, Grogogh (Guest), 28-Sep-05 12:48 PM, #7
     Reply That name....*shudder*. -nt-, Mek (Guest), 28-Sep-05 02:42 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41426 Previous topic | Next topic