Subject: "A few people I may have Forgotten." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37332
Show all folders

Varun (Guest)Thu 21-Apr-05 09:09 AM

#37381, "A few people I may have Forgotten."

Firstly, I am never ever ever rolling a character by hand, that nnnnnnnnny Sucks I think it might have cost me 1-200 hps at hero, when added to the Rager Factor. All in all I loved the combination I had it was very effective and would work in most cabals. Never playing over level 20 on Mosha.net again EgAHDS the Lag! Then again recently been playing on my mobile which isnt much better and inconsistant to boot.

Svi : Plucky little svirf thief, I'm glad you found your way to where you are going, I liked our little spat It was groovy.

Jynx : Thanks for the drinks and the duel, I'd of come and tried to kill you more often, but I was always Wanted

Selessya? : Herald Bard around alot? I felt pretty bad about just comming, gulping and sleeping. The library was closing however.

Crendal : Thanks for the Herbs!

Badeal : You made me laugh, one minute you are ranking, next you quit and the next your cabal gets raided eheheheheh. Nice dangersense. Really wanted to bitch slap you when you sanced me in Galadon but you were out of range. I think we sorted our diffrences in the end, Enjoy the character.

Luthilium : Interestingly you'd arrive in the game aid a raid, or get a pk then quit. I never managed to sit you down and have a chat with you. Sort of reminded me of the log in patterns of another rager, I forget who. Wish you young ones would stick it out until 51 at least, Only then is a warrior fully developed in all his bad ass ness.

Jafar : I think we may have chatted, but I obviously didnt instil in you the need to do your stuff on the way up and to at least make hero before you delete.

Nabburak : Superbly played AP, Know when to fight, when to run, When to gather power and when to Oblit the resited rager I've never wanted an ancient blue hide more Deafing Vershelt was pure class he was wondering what was happening, raiding away... I wonder how many charges we gave you that day.

Tiburnoa : Genius, I reckoned the shifter most of been spotting for you, and you totally caught me with my pants down, Well played. I loved the Irony in the kill too Then again you got me with someone else before, and if we met in a raid I was always gunning for you.

Carijisdun : That time Tasild asked me to assist defending the spire, I go in and Beat on the Harbringer and you. I was so lagged or I think I'd of gotten you both. Then I get warranted for Intrusion, a little discretion there would of been nice, turned me to a greater sense of hatred for the spire, and later Tasild. We had no reason to fight and it was funny discussing Philosophy with you.

Acaga : You portrayed the role of the Giant Berserker perfectly, you had the plan, you did the raids, your role play was great. I love logging in to find myself at war with a cabal that outnumbers me 10 to 1 !!! Yay!! Good times with you as a hero and me ranking up, always some semi sweet loot in the pit. ROAR

Azidreth : That croc is sure hard to beat, Think I got you at the destructor once? Well big D landed the final blow. I've more or less got shifter fighting down to an art now and was always hoping to trap you in hopeless situations in the future.

RGS* : I dont know if all of you guys are played by that one shifter maniac, but Tigers, Jaguars, Panthers, Anacondas, Sharks, Eagles, Rams, Mongeese, Lemurs, Porcupines. All of the fights I had with you fellows were great, I enjoy fighting shifters, because they have some lag and cant lag me Great on a slow connection.
(* Random Gnome Shifters)

Once again Cheers

Asa

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(Rage Delete) (Wanted)[BATTLE] Varun K'Evar [View all] , Varun (Guest), Wed 20-Apr-05 09:21 AM
Reply RE: (Rage Delete) (Wanted)[BATTLE] Varun K'Evar, rulanit, 05-May-05 12:45 AM, #23
Reply RE: (Rage Delete) (Wanted)[BATTLE] Varun K'Evar, varun (Guest), 06-May-05 07:07 PM, #25
Reply Respect, Ghrulkar (Guest), 03-May-05 05:50 PM, #22
Reply RE: (Rage Delete) (Wanted)[BATTLE] Varun K'Evar, Dralkoz (Guest), 25-Apr-05 12:31 PM, #20
Reply RE: (Rage Delete) (Wanted)[BATTLE] Varun K'Evar, varun (Guest), 06-May-05 06:51 PM, #24
Reply Not a bash at you or anything, Pendragon_Surtr, 23-Apr-05 02:19 PM, #18
Reply RE: Not a bash at you or anything, Varun (Guest), 24-Apr-05 01:36 PM, #19
Reply A few people I may have Forgotten., Varun (Guest), 21-Apr-05 09:09 AM #14
Reply Fun Fights!, Heas, 21-Apr-05 06:57 AM, #10
Reply RE: Fun Fights!, Varun (Guest), 21-Apr-05 08:44 AM, #13
Reply Well I'm glad I'm remembered, Iborenn (Guest), 21-Apr-05 02:12 AM, #9
Reply RE: Well I'm glad I'm remembered, Varun (Guest), 21-Apr-05 08:36 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Well I'm glad I'm remembered, Varun (Guest), 21-Apr-05 08:42 AM, #12
          Reply Heh, Or my raids on Darsylon?, Iborenn (Guest), 27-Apr-05 01:32 AM, #21
Reply Well I kicked your ####ing ass with my shifter, Lag boy..., Data (Guest), 20-Apr-05 09:33 PM, #8
Reply RE: Well I kicked your ####ing ass with my shifter, Lag..., Varun (Guest), 21-Apr-05 09:11 AM, #15
     Reply I always do, I always do n/t, Data (Guest), 21-Apr-05 10:04 PM, #17
Reply Good job, Karrel (Guest), 20-Apr-05 07:39 PM, #7
Reply Long live Varun, S and N (Guest), 20-Apr-05 06:38 PM, #6
Reply RE: Long live Varun, Varun (Guest), 21-Apr-05 09:14 AM, #16
Reply Har, Uoukueal (Guest), 20-Apr-05 04:30 PM, #5
Reply animosity..., Aberdaberdo (Guest), 20-Apr-05 04:29 PM, #4
Reply Norkie smash! Woo!, Norkie (Guest), 20-Apr-05 12:09 PM, #3
Reply RE: (Rage Delete) (Wanted)[BATTLE] Varun K'Evar, Giantman, 20-Apr-05 11:07 AM, #2
Reply Bye Varun!, DurNominator, 20-Apr-05 10:23 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37332 Previous topic | Next topic