Subject: "I'll vouch for this." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724
Show all folders

Alathin (Guest)Fri 04-Feb-05 01:05 AM

#34883, "I'll vouch for this."

Tribunal was getting raped during the war. Tribunal hero-range people lost more con to Ragers and Rager pairs than their gangs and raids took from Village.

Destripador, the entire bulk of the war happened when your playtimes cycled away from nighttime EST U.S. to midday, Which would explain why you would think you were winning. Most lowbies are going to die to guards a fair amount of times and some Ragers made some really dumb moves. But when Village even had a pair of hero-level dudes that got it into their heads to roll into Galadon, they were a force to be reckoned with.

Klendalstak confirmed the above by stating that most of the time Tribunal had the head (during a discussion in which I implored him not to throw his and the Spire's lives away by attacking and consistently losing to veteran warriors) but I myself wasn't around enough to witness it. It didn't matter anyway. He himself almost con-died to that war instead of much later on to his own mistake.

I specifically remember one time when just Jurt and I entered Galadon with Lora, Klendalstak, Melacarfina a mage and a lowbie healer Tribunal allied around. Bloody shackles was annoying but hardly stopping us. We eventually killed most of the Tribunal in our way and took the scales. Melacarfina escaped alive and I think the mage did too.

Vershelt and I also screwed with Tribunal alot on many occasions.

I almost wish Tribunal and Village would remain at war constantly. The skill level of players that consistently play in Village would clean out quite a few of the less-than-intelligent hero-level players that regularly get inducted into Tribunal and use Wanted flags as their personal brand of revenge. Wanted flags are not that threatening to most Villagers.

Also, it's just fun to screw with a cabal that relies so heavily on manacles and special guards that they are slow to adapt when a class can actually tank and pack an offensive wallop, and on top of it doesn't need to use word or teleport, without needing to redirect targetting. Heheh...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Destripador the Hand of the Unseen... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 31-Jan-05 03:40 AM
Reply You were around for a long time..., Mela (Guest), 02-Feb-05 04:38 AM, #1
     Reply ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Destripador (Guest), 02-Feb-05 10:08 PM, #2
          Reply So long..., Klendalstak (Guest), 02-Feb-05 11:38 PM, #3
          Reply RE: ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Rom (Guest), 03-Feb-05 01:41 AM, #4
          Reply Destripador.., DurNominator, 03-Feb-05 07:21 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Destripador.., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 05:41 PM, #10
          Reply Any "slaughterings" I saw you guys do, Iborenn (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:08 PM, #6
          Reply I'll vouch for this., Alathin (Guest), 04-Feb-05 01:05 AM #15
               Reply A side note, DurNominator, 04-Feb-05 12:00 PM, #16
          Reply heh, Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:59 PM, #7
          Reply Here you go., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:25 PM, #8
          Reply As a side note., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:43 PM, #9
               Reply RE: As a side note., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:00 PM, #11
          Reply Thanks, Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:25 PM, #12
          Reply Last Names..., Grurk Muouk, 03-Feb-05 06:54 PM, #13
          Reply Am I reading this right?, Alarian, 03-Feb-05 08:19 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724 Previous topic | Next topic