Subject: "heh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724
Show all folders

Malzh (Guest)Thu 03-Feb-05 03:59 PM

#34867, "heh"

Malzhaalohn: I didnt like you one bit, you would usually be too chicken to do anything witout a full army,and if you failed to assembly one you would log out or some such.

Well, You can see what Malzh thought of Dest on the PBF in my last few role entries.

As for defending what you thought of me.

About the chicken part.

1) Malzh was convinced he would become immortal(lich). Both Malzh, and me, are convinced no lich/mummy has ever really *understood* what true immortality meant. Why take chances with my form that can be destroyed...if all I have to do is wait for a few thousand years...and all of my foes...and all of the descendants of my foes...will die on their own...then I can get back to what I was doing.

2) Early on in life, I died a few deaths that were directly related to charging into the fight un-prepared. Almost all of those deaths would have been victories if I had an army with me. Malzh prided himself on being able to not only learn from the mistakes of others...but on his own mistakes... But when you said "Wouldn't do anything" without an army. What you mean is "Wouldn't charge the outlander cabal to retrieve not knowing if I will get one rounded by an ambush" without an army. I propose that such a view is the rational view for a necromancer of Malzh's particular bent.

About the logging out part. That was unfortunate.

It takes about 10-20 minutes between attempts. Let's say 15. After I perfected animate, I attempted 329 animates....and succeeded at 149.

that is an over-all success rate of 45%. The success rate on elite storms...and storm lieuts...was much lower. That success rate was 32%

After getting the vision of the lichmaker, I never would start making an army, without the full intention of making a full one...and heading to that place to pray.

Just so you know, that is one *ROUGH* area to go through when you only know about a shield prep. Shield + wraith + armor of bone...I *NEEDED* a full army, and alot of healing preps, to survive the hour+ it would take to stumble through that maze.

so...

For every 1 I succeeded at, there were on average 2 I failed at. So to get a full army of 4, I had to do aprox 12 attempts. at averaging 15 minutes an attempt (not counting kill time) that's 180 minutes. Three hours.

Count another hour or so to go pray...and I had to have a full 4 hour login....minimum...to be able to pray for a lich quest. And that's *IF* I wasn't busy with tribunal stuff or outlander raids and such.

Now, considering the fact that it is once in a blue moon that I can force enough time in my schedule to have a 4 hour login....add to that a MOST inconsistent link that would drop me often....add to that there are time when I was called away 2 hours into making an army...

Please...please...trust me. Making an army was the Least fun part of playing a necro. You must believe that I never planned to log on, spend all my time making an army, just to log off.

Also. ooc I believe, and ic Malzh believed, that any tribunal that starts a war with the Village isn't doing it for the good of the Spire, infact, they are doing it in direct opposition to the good of the spire.

(this does not include times when the village grows strong and, as it always does when it is strong, declares war on the law first)

anyway, You can read why I sent that note through the bard to all and stopped the war in my role.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Destripador the Hand of the Unseen... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 31-Jan-05 03:40 AM
Reply You were around for a long time..., Mela (Guest), 02-Feb-05 04:38 AM, #1
     Reply ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Destripador (Guest), 02-Feb-05 10:08 PM, #2
          Reply So long..., Klendalstak (Guest), 02-Feb-05 11:38 PM, #3
          Reply RE: ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Rom (Guest), 03-Feb-05 01:41 AM, #4
          Reply Destripador.., DurNominator, 03-Feb-05 07:21 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Destripador.., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 05:41 PM, #10
          Reply Any "slaughterings" I saw you guys do, Iborenn (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:08 PM, #6
          Reply I'll vouch for this., Alathin (Guest), 04-Feb-05 01:05 AM, #15
               Reply A side note, DurNominator, 04-Feb-05 12:00 PM, #16
          Reply heh, Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:59 PM #7
          Reply Here you go., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:25 PM, #8
          Reply As a side note., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:43 PM, #9
               Reply RE: As a side note., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:00 PM, #11
          Reply Thanks, Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:25 PM, #12
          Reply Last Names..., Grurk Muouk, 03-Feb-05 06:54 PM, #13
          Reply Am I reading this right?, Alarian, 03-Feb-05 08:19 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724 Previous topic | Next topic