Subject: "Destripador.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724
Show all folders

DurNominatorThu 03-Feb-05 07:21 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34854, "Destripador.."

What Agantas thought of Destripador as justiciar.. Two words describe it well: Pompous ass (ass as the animal, not bodypart).

Destripador questioned his judgement, starting from the incident where I was investigating the gaunting of Synnarlo and was about to group with her in Galadon momentarily (basically to use the group command, see xp's, ungroup) to see if she has more xp than me to check whether the younger conjurer could harm her (the younger conjie could not harm me), as I didn't bother to do the math. At this stage, Destripador jumped in, forbidding Agantas to do this, as he saw it as off-duty investigation. At this stage, Agantas tossed the whole case to Destripador, as Synnarlo was getting verbally abusive (in IC fashion) as well, which is why I didn't do a theoretical calculation of their xp's.

Then there was other gaunting in Galadon, from which Agantas placed a warrant and Destripador sent him a note about off-duty investigation (naturally, there was none).

There was also the case, where an orc butchered Agantas's corpse and his groupmates took Agantas's items from the ground. Destripador basically said that Agantas was wrong to warrant the groupmate orc, who saw the butchering and quickly grabbed (though they grouped after the incident) Agantas's items while I was still trying to 'g all corpse'. The two companions were invisible when they took the stuff, so Agantas couldn't see them. After Destripador complained about this, Agantas saw a clear loophole around the law, a one even he could abuse himself.

But however, if that 'if items are on the ground after the corpse is destroyed, taking them is not looting'-policy is written somewhere in the Spire, I'd like to have someone quote it to me and explain how it should be applied in situation where there are certain knowledge that the items came from a corpse (Destripador didn't convince me IC).

It was really annoying as Destripador was a bad listener and too eager to judge Agantas's opinions (which was something Agantas didn't like), which is why Agantas formed a negative opinion conserning him. Basically, every time when Agatas was reprimanded by Destripador, Agantas thought that Destripador was speaking without adequate knowledge of the situation.

Anyway, a nice character. Good luck with your next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Destripador the Hand of the Unseen... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 31-Jan-05 03:40 AM
Reply You were around for a long time..., Mela (Guest), 02-Feb-05 04:38 AM, #1
     Reply ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Destripador (Guest), 02-Feb-05 10:08 PM, #2
          Reply So long..., Klendalstak (Guest), 02-Feb-05 11:38 PM, #3
          Reply RE: ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Rom (Guest), 03-Feb-05 01:41 AM, #4
          Reply Destripador.., DurNominator, 03-Feb-05 07:21 AM #5
          Reply RE: Destripador.., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 05:41 PM, #10
          Reply Any "slaughterings" I saw you guys do, Iborenn (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:08 PM, #6
          Reply I'll vouch for this., Alathin (Guest), 04-Feb-05 01:05 AM, #15
               Reply A side note, DurNominator, 04-Feb-05 12:00 PM, #16
          Reply heh, Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:59 PM, #7
          Reply Here you go., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:25 PM, #8
          Reply As a side note., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:43 PM, #9
               Reply RE: As a side note., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:00 PM, #11
          Reply Thanks, Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:25 PM, #12
          Reply Last Names..., Grurk Muouk, 03-Feb-05 06:54 PM, #13
          Reply Am I reading this right?, Alarian, 03-Feb-05 08:19 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724 Previous topic | Next topic