Subject: "RE: (CON) Yeta the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3407
Show all folders

Yeta (Guest) (Guest)Wed 24-Oct-01 05:27 PM

#3408, "RE: (CON) Yeta the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn"

Well it was fun. I'll cut to the shortest short version of farewell. It was my first conjurer and first one I decide to join the cabal too. To all, thank for the fun. To the Imms, thank you as well, sorry I wasnt plan on interacting much neither.

Yeta the Planewalker.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) <DAWN> Yeta the Planewalker, Servant of the Dawn [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Oct-01 09:43 PM
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Yeta the Planewalker, Servant of the D..., Yeta (Guest) (Guest), 24-Oct-01 05:27 PM #7
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Yeta the Planewalker, Servant of the D..., Mordion (Guest) (Guest), 21-Oct-01 01:29 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Yeta the Planewalker, Servant of the D..., Tibaloa (Guest) (Guest), 20-Oct-01 09:41 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Yeta the Planewalker, Servant of the D..., Rasendedum (Guest) (Guest), 20-Oct-01 09:56 AM, #4
Reply Farewell!, Yazaulyzt (Guest) (Guest), 20-Oct-01 08:48 AM, #3
Reply NOOOOOOOO, Ashrum (Guest) (Guest), 19-Oct-01 10:44 PM, #2
Reply RE: (CON) <DAWN> Yeta the Planewalker, Servant of the D..., aedarton (Guest) (Guest), 19-Oct-01 10:20 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3407 Previous topic | Next topic