Subject: "RE: well I figured it would happen soon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3399
Show all folders

Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest)Sat 20-Oct-01 09:59 AM

#3401, "RE: well I figured it would happen soon"

But...but...but...you're a warrior and all you did was pincer! Thats horrible! No skill, just spam pincer?!? Heh, sorry, just felt good to be able to say it instead of hear it for once. Seriously, I saw you in a few fights and respected you. I would have kicked your ass tho. *grin* Fortunately the times I saw you you weren't in my range. Well played from everything I know about you, and you're 100% right on with the Nexus never logging in thing. (Cept for Caeth) They really need to do something to stimulate the cabal. I remember after M..m...m...macebait vanished after Vahlen and he went into the rift everyone expected something good for the cabal to happen then.....nothing.
*shrug* Take it easy.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Kuerlnst the Knight Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Oct-01 12:32 AM
Reply well I figured it would happen soon, Gunn (Guest) (Guest), 19-Oct-01 07:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: well I figured it would happen soon, Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest), 20-Oct-01 09:59 AM #2
          Reply i logged on!, terenvil (Guest) (Guest), 21-Oct-01 09:20 AM, #3
          Reply RE: i logged on!, Kuerlnst (Guest) (Guest), 21-Oct-01 10:30 AM, #4
          Reply RE: well I figured it would happen soon, Erakee (Guest), 21-Oct-01 03:56 PM, #5
               Reply RE: well I figured it would happen soon, Wemnar, 21-Oct-01 07:15 PM, #6
                    Reply RE: well I figured it would happen soon, Erakee (Guest), 21-Oct-01 08:36 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3399 Previous topic | Next topic