Subject: "RE: (DEL) Istaneil the Priest of the Templars" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3372
Show all folders

Paelnor (Guest)Tue 16-Oct-01 08:15 PM

#3384, "RE: (DEL) Istaneil the Priest of the Templars"

Didn't know you, nor could I have. I think what comes to mind while seeing this, other than the disappointment of a role-less empowered leader, is what Hammon's player told a bunch of people. (Can't remember who he is just now) He said, and I quote (with shotty memory and tired eyes) "If someone offers you leadership before level 45 and you're not sure, tell them to go screw themselves" It was something to that affect anyhow. If you didn't want to be leader, why'd you accept it? And I can see how being a cabal leader would get in the way of ranking, though less-so with Tribunals.
Anyhow, I think you made a positive impact on the cabal if by nothing more than adding numbers and some victories. I did hear all the bad things about you, but oh well. Now if only I could some spare time.

-Paelnor, ranger third class, beneath Kiac and Flontinot, applying for an institution of sleep, learns, and somesuch.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 16-Oct-01 07:51 PM
Reply ......You know., Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 08:34 AM, #8
Reply One Apology, Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 08:37 AM, #9
Reply RE: ......You know., Nivek, 17-Oct-01 09:27 AM, #10
Reply Your Point., Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 11:45 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Your Point., Istaneil (Guest), 17-Oct-01 01:41 PM, #13
Reply RE: ......You know., Istaneil (Guest), 17-Oct-01 10:19 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Istaneil (Guest), 16-Oct-01 07:58 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Paelnor (Guest), 16-Oct-01 08:15 PM #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Istaneil (Guest), 16-Oct-01 08:19 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Fellicitinia (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 09:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 10:28 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Istaneil (Guest), 17-Oct-01 05:39 AM, #7
     Reply Props, Sintarlin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 11:00 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3372 Previous topic | Next topic