Subject: "Your Point." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3372
Show all folders

Zheesus (Guest) (Guest)Wed 17-Oct-01 11:45 AM

#3376, "Your Point."

You bring up a good, valid point; however it just doesn't apply here. If Istaneil were the one in your scenario it would be more like this:

Our class is assigned to sculpt a piece of stone into a statue, the one graded the highest gets a scholarship to the finest art school in America. A group of us pour our hearts and souls and endless hours into our project-not all of them are perfect; mine had a few flaws. Istaneil walks in moments before we are receiving grades drunk and high-he looks at the statue and starts laughing pushes it over busting it into pieces and say's "hehe, its Taliban!". When the teacher grades us she tells Istaneil 'O.k, you are a fuckup, you've fucked up every single assignment so stop talking while I talk to the rest of the clss'. While explaining the flaws in our statues that we actually worked on Istaneil inturrupts 13 times and is slapped each time. When she's done she say's "O.k, Istaneil I'm going to give you the highest grade, stop fucking up". Nobody understands, two people drop out but I along with it. A week later he's kicked out of the art school for being a fuckup.

Zheesus.
"I'm not tense, just terribly terribly alert"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 16-Oct-01 07:51 PM
Reply ......You know., Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 08:34 AM, #8
Reply One Apology, Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 08:37 AM, #9
Reply RE: ......You know., Nivek, 17-Oct-01 09:27 AM, #10
Reply Your Point., Zheesus (Guest) (Guest), 17-Oct-01 11:45 AM #12
     Reply RE: Your Point., Istaneil (Guest), 17-Oct-01 01:41 PM, #13
Reply RE: ......You know., Istaneil (Guest), 17-Oct-01 10:19 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Istaneil (Guest), 16-Oct-01 07:58 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Paelnor (Guest), 16-Oct-01 08:15 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Istaneil (Guest), 16-Oct-01 08:19 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Fellicitinia (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 09:45 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Kaada (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 10:28 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Istaneil the Priest of the Templars, Istaneil (Guest), 17-Oct-01 05:39 AM, #7
     Reply Props, Sintarlin (Guest) (Guest), 16-Oct-01 11:00 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3372 Previous topic | Next topic